❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Flexomatic

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,288 happy users since 2014.
Register

AutoGrind

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Flexomatic

Is this app playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flexomatic
What are the mod features you ask for? The app itself doesn't require internet while working but it does require a server secret handshake for the app to be activated in the first place. I have done m i m get the unencrypted traffic of the server handshake but I'd rather have the requirements modded out from the app. I purchased SB points and can donate more, just let me know.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried to run the app on my devices but it crashes unfortunately. Besides this, could you be a little more detailed on what you'd like us to do for you? I mean, ok there's this server secret handshake required for the app to be activated in first place. Does that mean it's some kind of license which needs to be purchased in order to use the app?

AutoGrind

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
No license needed bc it's free to download. But normally an account needs to be made or sign in prompt upon first opening. It'd be nice if the account creation wasn't necessary either.