Need a MOD APK for Romance Fate

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,081 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Romance Fate

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance&hl=es_419&gl=US
What are the mod features you ask for?
Free diamond choices only
Verification removal
NO VIP

Last edited:

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Would you please support my request with views and likes please? I'm doing a new request to see if we can get a new mod with the newer version since the older one is not supported anymore from the initial modder here. Only diamond choices, no VIP no tickets it is the way it has worked in the past.

@Nemesis995, @Sandra4578, @MissTopaz, @Rhokan, @Melakey, @Cyndz, @Jasmindaphne, @baaabs1601 @isitlove @Yas Kashije @kamim @onesexybabe @lensi @Freeport @Ariadne @Chanyeol @PurpleGurple15 @xionsuzuki @Ash21879 @rogue007 @VannDeVries @itsdanyboy @SofieCarvs27 @RiiV @tinydog @ariaskye @yisna2021 @Shalini Esha @Svetlana199 @Buffy @peachnobug @amodernmyth @EuroMaster08 @Isabel666 @gabxavs @Alize @BlondeIsBoss @eyannis @NotKhasino @RRiRin @medusawitch @mainejustice @Kykka @Arimh @Aceswagg, @Kingmichales, @Mrwalker1017, @Jlo, @CloudSin, @PHUONGWONG, @mainejustice, @Gimmick, @izzafiqkhushairi, @ArtemiaShy23, @Kacrilamay, @673751, @Batmam, @Chiaki, @Otome, @Ceza256, @Saira91, @Arimh, @DaisyChan, @sandriki, @killakella, @amata89, @medusawitch, @CurlyQ, @ivon, @Bayyy, @Yun Hee, @Vespidprincess, @Yayjaymay, @Rampaige7 , @Kris123, @EuroMaster08, @wmelry, @Gaabriih, @FallenGuardian, @Exarlate, @Jamifan, @RocketRigby, @helloro, @Ryder167, @gabxavs, @Chanyeol, @MissTopaz, @Baram, @OneOfaKind, @Re5555, @gorengkotak, @Boltrex, @Blondie3412, @nearby27, @Deerism, @kamim, @reoscarlet03, @Niniez, @SalemQ8Arab, @AmaraAlveera, @Vhalchuy222, @RoseoftheSun, @Pentgramparadox, @Di3va, @RRiRin, @Bronwyn, @Murk, @BlondeIsBoss, @Eleni97, @Hel1616, @Alekawaii, @PhatONE, @Noname32, @UC007, @Hersas, @Joyinexpression, @eyannis, @Vallgos, @dandyjp88, @Ai143, @DavinaRos3e, @JATD0, @Escravonoob, @Nie, @Himekaze, @royjackson, @cortits, @Partywillneverstop, @Dreamscaper, @oksana, @Hipoop, @Ana123, @KemmyRaz, @Isabel666, @Yuukiame, @itsdanyboy, @karenamy97, @LovelyLeslie, @Felipeebow, @Kykka, @veuvenoire, @Ebony Nicolas, @Zines, @VesperStark, @hervench, @sunnydelightxD, @Lalkabaget, @Jazzypanther46, @Schphgf, @blackfenk, @Xurastei, @Jess266, @uhgood, @Yulia Yuki, @Ananda1333, @HiSilent, @GiaNina, @Pecifica, @Alize, @Jbeanie, @NikaMi, @Jumper73, @Bannga, @Candytheif1, @Kanoyama, @Cithnter, @Shadowwoods, @Pati939393, @hvnlyascanb, @Syrious, @NotKhasino, @maeanncx23, @NixD, @NastyaRum, @iamnotaroboth, @RiiV, @eNVy31, @ang3l1ca, @Lucien45, @Giuseppenabit, @BellaW, @ElLupin, @LunaimoonStran, @fluffyclxuds, @Leonas, @MaximuzKing, @Codon771, @Sarre, @TheImposter, @CrazyRaccoon, @MaryJane211, @Octography, @defox, @SweetKiller0, @Charmz4eva, @Cyndz, @shinoda98, @shirufinvent, @MoonLuana, @iamrearrange @Arissaj @Episodejaneh @Mazegamez @Chrissyyk @gen178212 @VanillieEis @Kitty2121 @Thorn2401 @Ricchaz @Chastitea @MeguLycious @cykaki @Jenni7554

Sorry if you name is duplicated and Thank you for the support!

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I found a version somewhere else that worked for 1 day LOL It modded tickets and diamonds, giving you a ridiculous amount of both, but now, anytime you try to use either, you receive the error "not enough tickets" or "not enough diamonds," despite having 268,435,456 of each. :(

Cassie8787

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes. They kind of make you install a patch while loading the game. Not sure if its affecting the mod but it doesn't work after that new update.

Ariann

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Happenf exactly the same with me and I can't find another mod nowhere :/

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I know for me I found one that had free diamond choices but after 3 diamond choices I get an error that says that Im abusing the application and my account will be banned if I continue :(

Noarr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Same thing happened to me :( , I don't know where to find another mod, I'm missing my stories 😢

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
It is possible to put free diamond choices (from other mods I have tried) but now there is a verification maybe with the server that is being done and I get this message

1624490670933.png
1624490483511.png

Then the chapter freezes and even if you close and open the book, it takes you before the diamond choice :(

I hope something can be done because if not I'll be saying bye to this game

xdxdxoxo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey there even i had a mod for this app which worked perfectly fine , but now i couldnt find the right mod for it anywhere. Also the existing mod jus crashes. It doesnt even let me pick a story or do anything at all. Have you put a new mod request ? or will there be no mod at all. Please ping me up for the updates mate.

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is a new MOD request since the previous one was not working properly and the initial modder would not support it anymore. Also the only functionning mods out there will throw you the error i shared on my previous post.

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey everyone, I have found a workaround.

Download the mod from here: *

When you get to a diamond choice, put your phone on airplane m-o-d-e BEFORE selecting the diamond choice, then select the diamond choice, you will get an error message that says the app is unable to connect to the internet, but the story will be able to continue and register the selection without getting detected. Turn airplane m-o-d-e off and on between diamond choices.

I know having to do this is annoying AF but is better than nothing while we wait for a more convenient MOD.

Enjoy!

* Posting external links without previous authorization is strictly forbidden, thereafter the download link that was previously available here was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Hey everyone, I have found a workaround.

Download the mod from here: *

When you get to a diamond choice, put your phone on airplane m-o-d-e BEFORE selecting the diamond choice, then select the diamond choice, you will get an error message that says the app is unable to connect to the internet, but the story will be able to continue and register the selection without getting detected. Turn airplane m-o-d-e off and on between diamond choices.

I know having to do this is annoying AF but is better than nothing while we wait for a more convenient MOD.

Enjoy!

* Posting external links without previous authorization is strictly forbidden, thereafter the download link that was previously available here was deleted.
It's been updated. Do you have the link to the update?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ife

Member for 5 years
No, but the app is not asking for an update for the moment, I would recommend you use it until it asks for an update.
Tried it!! It works!! Thanks 😘

Later got banned though. Still showed diamond mismatch when I turned on airplane mode before diamond choice and off after.

Last edited:

Ife

Member for 5 years
Happened the same with me.
@Ariann There's an app called parallel Space. Duplicate the app and retry. When you turn on your airplane mode live it on for a while no matter what it brings up. Click on X or confirm where applicable. Switch off the airplane mode when it says unable to download assets. It's a lot of hassle but it works.

Ariann

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Ariann There's an app called parallel Space. Duplicate the app and retry. When you turn on your airplane mode live it on for a while no matter what it brings up. Click on X or confirm where applicable. Switch off the airplane mode when it says unable to download assets. It's a lot of hassle but it works.
Thank you so much I'll try it. 😀

Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
Thank you so much I'll try it. 😀
You're welcome. Remember to turn it on before each gold choice and only turn off the airplane mode after a few regular choices. Also don't login to the account that was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.