Need a MOD APK for Romance Fate

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,938 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this mod and parallel space. I know that there are a couple of working modded versions of the game out now. Unfortunately, you get banned pretty quickly while using them. I played for the whole day using this method of turning off wifi/data on my tablet. I did not get the "diamonds mismatch" error popping up either. It was working like a charm and then the mod was detected and I got banned for 7 days. I downloaded parallel space and added the modded app to be cloned and still the ban is in effect. I don't know how to change the id so that I can play with a new slate and have found no tutorials that show how to successfully pull this off. Does anyone know how to make it work?

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this mod and parallel space. I know that there are a couple of working modded versions of the game out now. Unfortunately, you get banned pretty quickly while using them. I played for the whole day using this method of turning off wifi/data on my tablet. I did not get the "diamonds mismatch" error popping up either. It was working like a charm and then the mod was detected and I got banned for 7 days. I downloaded parallel space and added the modded app to be cloned and still the ban is in effect. I don't know how to change the id so that I can play with a new slate and have found no tutorials that show how to successfully pull this off. Does anyone know how to make it work?
Don't login to your I'd or Clear the app's data. You can also create another FB or Google account and use that instead.

P.S: Turn of your data right before you click on the diamond and only turn it in after the next free choice. Make sure you turn it off b4 the diamond, you receive the ban any other way.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Don't log n to your I'd or Clear the app's data. You can also create another FB or Google account and use that instead.

P.S: Turn of your data right before you click on the diamond and only turn it in after the next free choice. Make sure you turn it off b4 the diamond, you receive the ban any other way.
Thanks for replying to me. That's what makes it more confusing for me. There was no way for me to log into romance fate. I just download it and start playing. I was told that you usually cannot login to modded games, so I never tried. When the message appears it tells me that my id is banned, but I never created one and signed it with it. Also, I was turning off my wifi before I selected the diamond option. Then, I would play with wifi off until the game told me that it was disconnected and that I had to check my connection to keep playing. It would go through without displaying the "diamond mismatch" error message and seemed to be working great. So, I was highly confused when I got banned.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Thanks for replying to me. That's what makes it more confusing for me. There was no way for me to log into romance fate. I just download it and start playing. I was told that you usually cannot login to modded games, so I never tried. When the message appears it tells me that my id is banned, but I never created one and signed it with it. Also, I was turning off my wifi before I selected the diamond option. Then, I would play with wifi off until the game told me that it was disconnected and that I had to check my connection to keep playing. It would go through without displaying the "diamond mismatch" error message and seemed to be working great. So, I was highly confused when I got banned.
You can sign in to Facebook in modded apps (as long as you don't have Facebook installed or use Facebook lite. Redownload the app to get another I'd. Sign in to Facebook. And instead of turning off your data for a long time just follow what I mentioned in the previous comment. You won't get banned. Downloadthe updated version From censored-INFECTED-site

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
You can sign in to Facebook in modded apps (as long as you don't have Facebook installed or use Facebook lite. Redownload the app to get another I'd. Sign in to Facebook. And instead of turning off your data for a long time just follow what I mentioned in the previous comment. You won't get banned. Downloadthe updated version From *WARNING! Infected source*
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks.

Ife

Member for 5 years

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks.
Okay, so I don't use Facebook, but I figured I could make one for this purpose. Here's the thing, I can't use it even if I wanted. First, I clone the app in parallel space or multiple accounts. When I open Romance Fate inside either app, it immediately starts loading. When it gets to about 95%, the message informing me that my id is banned for x amount of days comes up. Then another message comes up saying that my login expired. I don't even get the chance to log in. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Okay, so I don't use Facebook, but I figured I could make one for this purpose. Here's the thing, I can't use it even if I wanted. First, I clone the app in parallel space or multiple accounts. When I open Romance Fate inside either app, it immediately starts loading. When it gets to about 95%, the message informing me that my id is banned for x amount of days comes up. Then another message comes up saying that my login expired. I don't even get the chance to log in. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Did you download it from censored-INFECTED-site. I also said that you shouldn't get Facebook. Don't download the app. Just login from Romance fate. Try using parallel space lite or Virtualxposed to clone the app you download from censored-INFECTED-site: *. Remember to clear Romance fate data before you do these.

*Posting external links without previous authorization is strictly forbidden, thereafter the download link that was previously available here was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Did you download it from censored-INFECTED-site. I also said that you shouldn't get Facebook. Don't download the app. Just login from Romance fate. Try using parallel space lite or Virtualxposed to clone the app you download from censored-INFECTED-site: *. Remember to clear Romance fate data before you do these.

*Posting external links without previous authorization is strictly forbidden, thereafter the download link that was previously available here was deleted.
Okay.... now I am thoroughly confused. When I attempt to open the link you posted, it takes me to a page that says the site can't be reached. Also, I am unable to clear data in the app, because it will not open for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ife

Member for 5 years
Okay.... now I am thoroughly confused. When I attempt to open the link you posted, it takes me to a page that says the site can't be reached. Also, I am unable to clear data in the app, because it will not open for me.
Search for vip mods (no space between vip and mods btw. Something's blocking it. Maybe some Sbenny trigger or something) romance fate in your browser then click on the website. You clear data from your phone settings not the app itself xD. Hold down the app then click on info. Go to storage then clear data (Not sure that's how your phone works but try.)

Last edited:

Ife

Member for 5 years
Are you on discord or Whatsapp? If you still can't get it to work and you belong to one of these social Media, let me know

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Search for vip mods (no space between vip and mods btw. Something's blocking it. Maybe some Sbenny trigger or something) romance fate in your browser then click on the website. You clear data from your phone settings not the app itself xD. Hold down the app then click on info. Go to storage then clear data (Not sure that's how your phone works but try.)
Yeah....we're probably not allowed to post links in forums and/or we are not allowed to mention other sites here. Yes, I am familiar with this website. That is actually where I downloaded the mod. However, when I got banned, I had downloaded the mod from a different site. I will look into clearing my data on my tablet and see if that will work. Thanks for your help so far.

Spnaddicted

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is anyone else having the issue where after a while of playing the app turns itself off and when you reload it just keeps turning off immediately and doesn't work for hours sometimes not even until the next day, currently unplayable in this state 😕

ElusiveQueen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello everyone, so I found a mod for Romance fate. It was working well until they banned me from using a third party blablablabla.... how can we by-pass the ban and their protection? Thank you so much. I am obsessed with this game but I always ended up being banned :(

Ife

Member for 5 years
Hello everyone, so I found a mod for Romance fate. It was working well until they banned me from using a third party blablablabla.... how can we by-pass the ban and their protection? Thank you so much. I am obsessed with this game but I always ended up being banned :(
Turn of your data before EVERY premium choice and only turn it on after the next free choice or after reading three panels

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello @cutebubbles2007

It has been 180 days (6 months) since your request has been received. Unfortunately, since it has not been fulfilled in this window of time, the thread will be moved to the rejected section.

Regards,
Matheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.