✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Tropical Resort Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,580 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwworld

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Tropical Resort Story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 100

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.resort
What are the mod features you ask for? - The original full APK
- No additional mod (i.e. unlimited currency, points, etc.)

Ram192

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Exactly! Like why don't the modders also upload an original apk which I assume, is way easier than modding a game and uploading it? I really hope someone uploads it soon.

feedback01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Does no one here at Sbenny's able to do all the Kairosoft games? Kairosoft games should be standard for mods and releases but are not valued here?
I will give SB points or whatever for this.... anyone else care for Tropical Story or any other Kairosoft game agree?
Power to those who can make it happen!

Ram192

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has anyone found the original apk? Literally searched the whole internet with no result. All have just re-uploaded the platinmods modded version

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Does no one here at Sbenny's able to do all the Kairosoft games? Kairosoft games should be standard for mods and releases but are not valued here?
I will give SB points or whatever for this.... anyone else care for Tropical Story or any other Kairosoft game agree?
Power to those who can make it happen!
You can find the list here:
kairosoft

feedback01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The last 5 released Kairosoft games have no mods or anything for some reason....

Nothing my friend.....

Tip0un3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
If anyone bought it and can export the apk file to me with Lucky Patcher for example. I can easily remove the license and share the new apk.
Otherwise I have to work on the modded version and find the modifications that have been made. It's much longer and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.