Need a VIP MOD APK for My Secret Bistro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,982 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

x9102

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? My Secret Bistro

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flerogames.aos.pitapatrestaurant.global.test&hl=en_US
What are the mod features you ask for?
Unli Golden Tickets
Unli Premium Currency/Gems
Level Manipulation
Loot boxes cost 0 gems / Everything costs 0 gems

I have seen some very low levels achieve impossible expansions in the game as well as getting a full staff of ranked SS staff with names like (492040521, 40201030)

If successful will gladly donate a hundred or more depending on the features as I spend around $200 or so every 2 weeks on the game for my GF.

Would you like this VIP game to be released for VIP members only or free for everyone? VIP Only

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
This would be great!

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Not sure how or what they are modifying... Using GG anything I edit triggers network error.
Even just cook time of an item...

x9102

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
If it helps, one of the suspicious people my GF found in-game is called "456456796" ( reminds me of how Chinese hackers name themselves in online games )
Person expanded his store to the max at a very low level

Also they're using some sort of anti-cheat so there might be some bypass required

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
If it helps, one of the suspicious people my GF found in-game is called "456456796" ( reminds me of how Chinese hackers name themselves in online games )
Person expanded his store to the max at a very low level

Also they're using some sort of anti-cheat so there might be some bypass required
So it's the store level you see maxed out?
Basically anything you see that 'not possible' could help me understand what they are doing.
I can't debug the game to help any modder, but I can at least try to do what I can with GG.

x9102

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The store's area expansion* even though there are required levels to expand that. I've also seen some low levels with the maxed out expansions and maxed out SS staff. I'm hoping that there's at least a thing or two that could be exploited.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Let's see how far I can go.. so far I managed to bypass G-Presto protection so I can proceed with cracking the game as it will not detect cheating tools nor root from now on. Let's see what's next!
Post automatically merged:

As @NoFear said, it effectively triggers a network error if I attempt to crack currency:

Screenshot_14.jpg

Altough, the fact this game has G-Presto protection, could mean they have some exploits, it's just a matter of time in my opinion. I'll keep trying of course and I'll keep you posted.
Post automatically merged:

I just tried to upgrade the player to VIP, but still you can't use its benefits as you get network error as well:

Screenshot_15.jpg

I keep trying :) It's too early to give up!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So uhm, I also tried to speed up the game, to make ingredients unlimited, to make ingredients do not consume when used, same for gems, to add inventory space and a lot more, but unfortunately everything seems to be triggering network error, at this point I'm forced to temporarily stop and work on some other projects as we have very low chances to hack this game. In the hope someone else will keep digging for me in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.