Need advice...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

N3AVA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
So heres the thing. I have this guy that i like, and i finally have thr courage to talk to him yesterday and confess my feelings towards him. Good news he liked me back but the bad news is my friend likes him too(i just found out now). So i dont know if should i continue this thing i have with him or just completely ghost him 😞

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
You may regret in the future not going with someone you like because you wanted to put the needs of your friend in front of your own. I would go for it if I were you.

Last edited:

N3AVA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
You may regret not in the future not going with someone you like because you wanted to put the needs of your friend in front of your own. I would go for it if I were you.
I understand, but she's been my friend for years now. Im just scared that our friendship will end just because of a boy .
But ill go for it, i hope she understands so that we can still continue our friendship. Anyways thanks for your advice

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
If her friendship is too important to you, there's also the fact that we have 8 billion people. There will be more opportunities later with different people if a sacrifice is necessary at the moment.