Need help modding Jackbox Party Pack APK's

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

EaterComputer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey! I'm new to this forum and am not sure if it's okay to post this here, but I need some help. I work with others on different forums to crack and release, hopefully, all the Jackbox Party Pack titles for Android TV. Cracking the Party Packs from Google Play was super easy (we cracked 1-5 + 7), you just needed to use Lucky Patcher . Unfortunately, Google Play Store APKs are harder and harder to come by (since a lot of them are exclusive to the Nvidia Shield and also because some of the newer Party Packs are exclusive to Amazon Fire TV). The Amazon Fire TV versions cannot be patched with Lucky Patcher , Unfortunately.

Expected behavior from Google Play Store APK:
1. Crack with Lucky Patcher (remove license verification)
2. Install APK
3. No need to share OBB, because It downloads it directly from Jackbox/Google (not sure which)

whereas with the Amazon App Store version:
1. Lucky Patcher does not detect any License Verification (nothing to patch here)
2. Anything I try (including remove license verification, Amazon Marketplace) doesn't work.
3. The App just instantly crashes when opened

I have the Amazon Versions of
The Jackbox Party Pack 6 (available on Google Play Store but only have an Amazon donor)
The Jackbox Party Pack 8 (exclusive)
Drawful 2 (exclusive)

If anyone wants to give it a try, send me a PM, and I'll send you the APK's

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I have sent you a PM.

EaterComputer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Solved. For some reason, the dumps from The Amazon App Store won't run on a Fire Stick (Android 9) but would run perfectly fine on my Hisense TV (Google TV 11). It could be because the Fire Stick is running an older version of Android, or something Amazon does. I'm not sure.