Need help with setting up Game Guardian.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, the title says it all, i need help setting up my game guardian, it says i need a virtual space app on my phone, can somebody help by providing links to a nice one? And what to do next then?

[any help is appreciated :)]

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
sure, not available in my region.
Is it here on the forum? Can i get a link?

BujutBones

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello.. where can I get the game guardian? I really need that app to hack exiled kingdoms

BujutBones

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I really appreciate your help...I've been searching this app for a long time, and now I can get in my hands... Thank you so much for your help 🙂

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If your phone isn't rooted you might find many virtual space apps won't work with GG. Ones that do are X8 Sandbox and f1 VM.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This works with non rooted devices?
Yes, you need to use a virtual space app. I know "Chinese Parents" runs in x8sandbox because I've tested it.

What you need to do is download Game Guardian and install on your phone. Then download x8 sandbox and install that. Run x8 and in settings enable xposed framework. Then it should restart and after that you need to add Game Guardian and Chinese Parents to x8. Then you run GG & the game in x8 sandbox.

You can then download the scripts and once you run GG you select the game (Chinese Parents) as the process and then you press the triangle on the right which let's you run scripts. You then direct that to wherever you downloaded them. If you want a visual to running scripts I posted a video on my YT channel showing how to run a script (channel name is "sammax71" if you need to watch).

Hope that helps 👍🏻

Planktonlanckton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, you need to use a virtual space app. I know "Chinese Parents" runs in x8sandbox because I've tested it.

What you need to do is download Game Guardian and install on your phone. Then download x8 sandbox and install that. Run x8 and in settings enable xposed framework. Then it should restart and after that you need to add Game Guardian and Chinese Parents to x8. Then you run GG & the game in x8 sandbox.

You can then download the scripts and once you run GG you select the game (Chinese Parents) as the process and then you press the triangle on the right which let's you run scripts. You then direct that to wherever you downloaded them. If you want a visual to running scripts I posted a video on my YT channel showing how to run a script (channel name is "sammax71" if you need to watch).

Hope that helps 👍🏻
Why do i have 2 game guardian icons?
Screenshot_20220624-151153.png

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
To be honest I would just look those 4 min tutorials in youtube, I have GG set up but I forget every time how to set it up and I go back to those tutorials.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Alright that is very weird, there must be something wrong with the apk or something.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Planktonlanckton

Two GG is correct.

When you installed GG on your phone didn't it perform a reinstall and change its name?

Just looks weird in x8. It doesn't say Game Guardian on mine but a random name.

I don't really know much about virtual space apps because my phone is rooted so I rarely use them. Maybe a YT search might help solve the issue.

Planktonlanckton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, this thing one problem after another, now gg is installed in x8sandbox, but I don't any idea where to find my lua archives, I have them in my main download file, but this thing it's just showing me nonsense, it looks to be searching in my sdcard, that gave me another question, why this thing is installed in my sdcard and why i cannot see the files.
Screenshot_20220624-162638.png

Post automatically merged:

Ok, this thing one problem after another, now gg is installed in x8sandbox, but I don't any idea where to find my lua archives, I have them in my main download file, but this thing it's just showing me nonsense, it looks to be searching in my sdcard, that gave me another question, why this thing is installed in my sdcard and why i cannot see the files.

Post automatically merged:

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Planktonlanckton

Problems are good. It means we learn something new.

When I test scripts in x8 it seems to store them in sdcard/Downloads. Try looking in there.

Also, make sure you select the game (Chinese Parents) as the process. So, run x8 then GG in x8 then Chinese Parents in x8. When you then click on GG it should open the process list for you to select the game. If it doesn't press the settings tab and look for "Select Process".

Planktonlanckton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now gg doesn't open in x8sandbox, thanks for the help but this is frustrating, I'm just going to wait till someone makes an easier mod, thanks for trying

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm sorry to say that is going to be a looong wait (probably). You could learn how to modify the game files themselves, way more useful and you could even start making your own modified apps!