Need recommendation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys!
I watched lots of TV series in which some series I liked, some I hated e.t.c e.t.c. Though it has kinda become though/difficult for me to just choose any series to watch and enjoy so I wanted to ask you guys to recommend me some good series. Some of the series I'm mentioning here that I enjoyed watching as they had drama, thriller, adventure, action and lots of exciting stuff i.e Game of thrones, the boys, The Witcher, mandalorian, The order, trueBlood, the legends of tomorrow, Arrow, Teen wolf, 12 monkeys, The expanse, The Orville. So ppl can you recommend me some good stories to watch.

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Have you tried Supernatural or Smallville?

Not a lot of action and a bit gorey, but iZombie is good. There's also the new(ish) Sabrina

Undermybreath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Vampire Diaries was really exciting to watch, Shadowhunters (after season 1 mostly), Eureka was less action but one of my favorite shows in terms of characters and writing of all time, Doctor Who is amazing if you like Sci-Fi, NuWho is best for new fans. Start in Series 1 or Series 5 if you have never seen it. I didn't enjoy it very much but Stranger Things is highly regarded as a good show.

mimikitty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
The Order was pretty awesome.
I support The Umbrella Academy.
Have you tried Lucifer, Warrior Nun and A discovery of witches?

Shinnen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
If you're keen on supernatural series, you can consider Wynonna Earp and Motherland : Fort Salem.