Need some love advice - part 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,936 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jarman

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, so a while back I was asking for suggestions what to do if someone like me who is socially awkward beyond measure and just really shy in general can confress to his crush (her name is Jessica btw). Before asking for advice here I asked my literally only friend (aside from Jess) and he told me the same thing like people here, just man up and tell her.
And that was the problem, I see myself as someone who is just loser. I hate violence (I mean in reality, I like videogames), I get nervous really easily and instead of complaining about something I just take it and try not to cause problems (like that one time when I was ordering some quick meal at fast food and my order wad messed up, but I didnt say anything because I didnt know WHAT to say).
But opportunity came when I was asked by my teacher to help with something after school (I am kinda liked by teachers, I don't cause problems and my grades are good) and I found out she was asked the same, so we were there alone and I just want and said it and boy those 15 seconds in silence were killing me. To my very much unexpected surprise she said she likes me too, I wish I could have seen my own face because that was probably the first thing in my life that went the way I actually wanted.
I found out she started liking me few months back only, quite a gap when i consider how long I liked her before actually telling her.
So yeah, I have a girlfriend now, and I had my first kiss.
I just want to thank the people that posted their suggestions when I asked here on Sbenny, I love it here really much.
That brings me to another issue, I don't know how to actually act, like where to take her on dates or something, do you have suggestions for that? And once again thanks, my confidence actually rose up.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Wow this soo sweet ! Im really happy for you @Jarman , isn't it awesome that she liked you too 😱 just wow !

Well Date wise it actually depends on you're current ages and personal tastes , the movies are always a safe bet , as for eating out , perhaps find out her fav foods and pick out a few places that would be comfortable for you both 🤗
I wish you all the happiness @Jarman

Shumairr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
PogChamp dude nice you finally got the juice! As for the last part- it's not about where you go on a date, as long as you both enjoy yourselves and have a good time. If you wanna go classic then just a café, park, movie or something. But at the end of it you'll realise the place isn't what matters most, it's about if you're both enjoying yourselves. :winkdroid:

Jarman

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks, that's a nice way to think about it, I will keep that in mind.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the idea, I will try to find out about her favorites.

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So cute!.. mmm i recommend to focus on experiences rather than things... movies and strolling through parks are great starters. Maybe an event on the streets, cool neighborhouds, cat cafes or etc later on.. try to pick stuff you can both enjoy. Love the feel of adventure.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
does she also like videogames? maybe you can play some together. before i got married, my husband and i would play left4dead together.