✅ Solved Need this eBook Yuri is My Job! (Series)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,225 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Yuri is My Job! (Series)

eBook Author: Miman

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MQ43ZY6?ref_=dbs_w_series&storeType=ebooks
Additional notes (optional): I finally found it in kindle. I saw this manga from a fan-translate web and decided to give it a go (given it was within my genre range of favourite ;) ) And it's a 5 book series folks xD

Genre : *Shoujo-ai, Comedy, Romance
*I know the title said Yuri but it mostly leaning toward Shoujo-ai (soft girl's love) then a hardcore one. Don't misunderstand it ;)

Synopsis :
The new, hilarious yuri comedy! Hime gets roped into working at a weird café where the waitresses pretend to be students at an all-girl boarding school. She's strangely taken with her partner Mitsuki, who's so kind to her in front of the customers. There's just one problem... Mitsuki really can't stand her! Hime is a picture-perfect high school princess–she's admired by all and never trips up! So when she accidentally injures a café manager named Mai, she's willing to cover some shifts to keep her facade intact. To Hime's surprise, the café is themed after a private school where the all-female staff always puts on their best act for their loyal customers. However, under the guidance of the most graceful girl there, Hime can't help but blush and blunder! Beneath all the frills and laughter, Hime feels tension brewing as she finds out more about her new job and her budding feelings...

P/s : I'm not sure.if synopsis was needed, but maybe there's someone who are curious what's it about, so yea. :D

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dreams can come true, at least partially, here's the first volume

Jaybirdz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I found them all in cbz format. Hopefully that is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.