Needing some help editing a value in Grand War: Rome

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

Brian23MAC

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I have the game Grand War: Rome from Joynow Studios

I have a great time w/it, but one thing I'd like to edit is the player's level, which is dependent on stars a player receives from beating a level. I used GameGuardian at first to see if I could find the level value in there, w/no luck. I then looked in my file explorer, found the save file (it's in the emulated section) but I haven't been able to find a way to actually open the file, which is a gamedata.assets file. I then looked in the rooted section of my phone to see if I could maybe find something in the "root/data/data" area, but still couldn't find anything that could point towards the player level. Now, I don't think the value is server-sided b/c the money and medals, can be hacked and given an infinite value, but if someone who's more knowledgeable and capable at finding value w/in games could do it and maybe give a tutorial or a mod itself that'd be amazing. The max value for the player level is 50, if someone is able to find and edit the value. Thanks to anyone that takes a swing at this