New License System for MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear users,

I think most of you already noticed a weird box like this one when unlocking a mod:

Screenshot_46.jpg

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is our new official license system, introduced to protect our releases.

Screenshot_47.jpg

So what's this and how does it work?

As the text says, this license, if required, will be used to login in the mod. Our new releases (mostly from me and Debby, other modders will join soon) will now ask for your USERNAME and your LICENSE in order to play. Don't worry, you'll just type it once, you won't be asked to type it again every time you play your favourite mods. Our special script will automatically validate your credentials and let you play.

For Users
The good new for the whole community is that this means we'll gradually start decreasing the amount of SB Points required to unlock our mods, as they'll now be safer and we'll no longer need to require a lot of SB Points as a way to protect our best mods. A good example? I reduced KIM KARDASHIAN mods cost by 50% :)

For Modders
Modders who have an advanced knowledge about modding and would like to introduce this license system in their mods to protect them from leechers can contact me privately to start using this license. A requirement to start using this system is to know about hooking.

So, my dear community, welcome to a new era here at Sbenny.com. I'm now fully back working to provide the best mods ever and focus on my goal A LOT MORE than before!

For this project in particular, special thanks to:
@Legacy (which introduced me to a new world) and @Gourov (which kept my motivation high every day)
LGL (which offered incredible help and support and for presenting me to MrEoZ)
@AndnixSH (which is ALWAYS been here for me when I needed him, like a true friend, and teached me a lot)
MrEoZ (a true LEGEND)
Hyupai (for his kind help to fix some errors in my codes and for providing a template I got inspired from)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes! Finally!! Great work team!!!. I have a question. Does the license be unique to each person who install? @Sbenny
Viber for this, I don't feel like sharing too many details about the license publically :p

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
From what I am getting so that even if the mod is now being leeched...the username is easily identifiable through that means and it's a quick remedy when reported?
As I said above, I don't feel like sharing too many details at the moment, hope you don't mind :)

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, that's great! Hopefully this will stop the plagiarism. It makes me so angry to see other sites getting the credit and the recognition for all the hard work from Sbenny's amazing modders.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First of all ... THAT'S HELL A GREAT JOB MAN ❤ @Sbenny and the other members of the team. My Respect for all who worked extremely hard on backend. And wtf ? I think it's a typo that I get mentioned on the post without doing anything 😂

Jeep4thefun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is great but it is only allowing me to use 2 devices per login and has now blocked me.
I run 11 emulators from same ip for same game.. Basiclly running a mini clan. And now i am blocked!
I would like help please and thanks.
PS. I would like to suggest to allow as many devices from one IP verses device or something that will work for people like me..

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow, that's a very unique system for apk mods! (y):cool:Very clever, too, like a mini-login to protect the mod. Excellent job, @Sbenny and for the sake of all the modders here! Perhaps you have a way to protect this method as I believe you/your teammates are the first to make mod protection.

I apologize if I haven't been here in a while...I admit that I tend to be lax when it comes to forums. o_O

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow such a well developed, effective and smart way of protecting the mods, congratulations to everyone involved! 🤩
I'm happy to see our modders' hard work won't be taken advantage of anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.