New to the forum? Read this! FAQs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
First of all, welcome to Sbenny.com and thank you for being part of this awesome community!
This simple guide has got the scope of solving common problems amoung users who approach to the site for the first time, so I'll write below a simple Q&A so that it'll clear your doubts!

What is SB Points?
SB Points is our virtual currency system, used to unlock most exclusive content on our site and at the same time reward users who help our community in various ways. See here to find out more: 💰 How to get SB Points

How to download a Game/App?

How to Reply to a Topic?
It's very simple, just scroll down, till you reach nearly the end of the page:
from there, it'll be enough to click on the "Post Reply" button after writing a small message. If you instead find a "Thread Locked" red button, it's because it has been closed (if it's a release, a new version has been probably released and you'll find a link to its newer version at the last page of the topic you're in) or because you don't have the required privileges to Reply (you're not logged in, or you're in a section which restricts the users who can leave a reply,such as being a VIP member).

How to start a new Thread?
First of all, make sure you're logged in. If not, click here to sign in. Now, browse your desired forum section (make sure you're at the forum index to make it easier) and click on it. When you're into the section you want to start a new thread, simply press the button at the top-right of it
and you'll reach a simple editor to post your Thread. Make sure to always read the rules in every section before posting!

How to download a VIP mod? Do I need to be a VIP?
VIP Membership has been discontinued due to abuses, but you can still unlock VIP mods without being a VIP, by using your SB Points, as usual.

How to know if it's a VIP mod or not?
You'll always find this, or a similar text into the release's Thread:
Code:
This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game without using their SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?
and you'll also find out you're in the VIP area by looking at the breadcrumbs.

Can I request a custom mod or paid app?
Sure you can. First of all, make sure you introduced yourself and you set an avatar, then, start a new Thread in "Game Requests" or "App Releases".

How can I contact someone privately?
Our community has got plenty of ways to communicate with our users. At the forum index, you'll find a very easy-to-use chat which lets you talk with everyone, or with specific users. You're not at the index? No problem! We also have a user-friendly chat at the bottom of the forum (called "Mobile Chat" if you're not on pc) in order to have an instant-chat with your desired online user. User not online? No problem, again. As a forum, we do also support the native Private Messaging system (PMs) and you can reach it by clicking here. All you'll have to do is to compose a message, filling the required fields (recipient, message title and message body).

How to request for an App update?

We have a dedicated section for it, where users can report outdated versions. Here it is: APK Reports: outdated version/broken links . It will be enough to leave a reply in there, and we'll handle it. No need to make additional threads or to send private messages. Just wait and we'll update your app as soon as we can!

Hope I covered as many common problems as possible. If you still have any questions or feedbacks, feel free to write below and I'll eventually add some more questions and answers in the topic. Hope it helped.

Last edited:

KLowoK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
thx for the info

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny
I edited the thread for correct VIP link direct. I will check rest in morning and edit them accordingly as well.
Love,
SusieQ

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for the info. Is there a new link to to get an app update? The link which is posted in the guidelines isn't working. Thank you

ScorpionXXX

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the help i'm new so i readed them because its IMPORTANT for dont break the rules.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks a lot for the info. Is there a new link to to get an app update? The link which is posted in the guidelines isn't working. Thank you
All links have been updated, thanks for the report :)

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Another good thing I like is the simple common sense rules always helps people who are a bit academically challenged 🎓 sutch as I haha 🤑 in need SB Points.

anl93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello i have like 17000 SB Points but i don't spend it really because i dont play online games and there are few games i ever play on mobile phone, my question is can we spend it on game requests (or update requests)?
Ty.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello i have like 17000 SB Points but i don't spend it really because i dont play online games and there are few games i ever play on mobile phone, my question is can we spend it on game requests (or update requests)?
Ty.
Yes @anl93, we introduced the possibility to give higher priority to published requests by purchasing SB Points items to boost thread views. Check it out: 📰 News! - Important changes & news affecting Request Threads

Kdn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi what are the requirements to post a new thread in "Cracked Accounts"? I have some Id like to share.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Excuse me, I think that this FAQ needs an update.
Maybe also add a link to the Rules and guidelines, link to the Questions section, Modding Univesity, and answer questions like:
Can I get a refund on a mod I downloaded?​
No, modders have to re-do the entire mod and start from scratch to make an update.​
Any admin/staff members online? Click here.
Or how to join the staff team?​

And pin/staple/highlight frequently asked but already answered questions so that newer members can find them easier while looking at the Questions section. (Without using Search.)

(I was about to write an FAQ and came to a realization that scrolling at the home page and using the Search works just fine. Just my personal opinion, sorry.)
Thank you for reading and your time, have a nice day.

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Wait, is the Answered Questions section new or did I completely missed that? (Sorry.)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Don't worry buddy 😊 I appreciate your efforts