New Video Guide On Navigating & Using Sbenny.com Features.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
New to Sbenny.com? Well no need to worry, I've made a collection of tutorial videos on how to navigate, locate & use different features, functions & tools in our community. I hope you find them useful. 🙂

TEXT VERSION AVAILABLE HERE: Navigating around the forum (typed to help people using translators understand)

1. How To Upload An Avatar

2. How To Introduce Yourself

3. How To Unlock Download Links & How to check SB Points

4. How To Download and Install a MOD APK file

5. How To Add A Signature To Your Profile

6. How To Get APK Link From Google Playstore

7. How To Change The Sbenny.com Theme

8. How To Make A MOD Request

9. How To Report Outdated Releases & Broken Links

10. How To Upload Images To Threads

11. How To Get Direct Image Links To Use On Sbenny.com

If you want any specific video guide that's not shown here, feel free to comment below and I will record it for you. 😄

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
#Sticked!

Congrats, I love the layout, the very detailed explanation and I also love the fact you show both desktop and mobile version, thank you so much from me and all the community! <3

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Nice one @Sbenny, thank you. If anyone wants a specific video guide that's not shown here, feel free to comment below and I will record it for you. :D I'm happy to help. :)

Fancy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I literally spent 2 hours trying to get coins/ diamonds for Linda Brown...Still nothing..perhaps Im doing something wrong.

princeraoden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I've solved an open mod request (runt of the litter) and posted a link, however,it still doesn't label it as solved. Help would be invaluable

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
So I've solved an open mod request (runt of the litter) and posted a link, however,it still doesn't label it as solved. Help would be invaluable
You may have solved the request, but until you create a thread in Game Releases and submit evidence to SusieQ, your link has been removed and the request remains unsolved.

Regards,
CozPatch.

princeraoden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I've created a thread in game releases but precisely what do you mean by submitting evidence? Should I just straight up start a conversation and send a screenshot or...

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
So I've created a thread in game releases but precisely what do you mean by submitting evidence? Should I just straight up start a conversation and send a screenshot or...
Yes, just PM SusieQ with screenshots of the code you changed with an explanation of how you did it and what it does.

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a question,how do you erase a post?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch would you pretty please make a quick video on how to edit posts using all the options available? Thank you muches! =)

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Yoda bear, I'll be happy to once my current video projects are finished. :)