News bot Revenge!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Last time... News Bot got arrested by the FBI.

Now or somehow we all went back in time in the middle ages, the cause of this? News Bot. He is trying to get his revenge to those who wrong him..

And the question is.. who is the final boss who will News Bot fighting?

The people in the video:
@Mark A
@rohand30
@Ccrash
@Izza Chen

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Mark A: *gets aattacked by news bot*
@rohand30: Heyy..
Hahahahaha 😂😂
I laughed so hard, this made ma night! Hahaha you are one talented person @Obber hahahaha 😂😂😂
PS. I love the entrance and I was just following ms Ccrashie hahahaha @Ccrash hahahaha 😂😂😂
YOU'RE AMAZING @Obber hahahaha 😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Haha~ It was so far away, it happened so suddenly. lol
Hahaha it caught you off guard ser knight! Hahaha @Mark A 😂😂😂

IS THE FINAL BOSS MISS CCRASHIE? Wahaaaa!! 😱😱 So exciting! Hahahaha *grabs popcorn, waits for next ep hahaha

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
@Mark A: *gets aattacked by news bot*
@rohand30: Heyy..
Hahahahaha 😂😂
I laughed so hard, this made ma night! Hahaha you are one talented person @Obber hahahaha 😂😂😂
PS. I love the entrance and I was just following ms Ccrashie hahahaha @Ccrash hahahaha 😂😂😂
YOU'RE AMAZING @Obber hahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha it caught you off guard ser knight! Hahaha @Mark A 😂😂😂

IS THE FINAL BOSS MISS CCRASHIE? Wahaaaa!! 😱😱 So exciting! Hahahaha *grabs popcorn, waits for ep hahaha
Yaa, I just tell him to go away. The G-Chat mah kingdom.

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why lil D , you hate Bot too...just like your mom?
Well..there I was, lurking around on my own when I found someone denying knowing me in fear that the newsbot would do something terrible..*probably fill the chat with farmin' messages...* So I had to take some terrible steps...that or @Obber pointed me towards this dead chat...!!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Well..there I was, lurking around on my own when I found someone denying knowing me in fear that the newsbot would do something terrible..*probably fill the chat with farmin' messages...* So I had to take some terrible steps...that or @Obber pointed me towards this dead chat...!!
Hahahaha no... this is not a dead chat XD this is a History Museum in the joke section 😂😂

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh. You're wondering again on your own, that's dangerous lil D. Well, 1st this is not a chat, 2nd this is not dead thread as you may think ...this one of many historical moment of your mom and her number one nemesis...so be proud 😊💕

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh. You're wondering again on your own, that's dangerous lil D. Well, 1st this is not a chat, 2nd this is not dead thread as you may think ...this one of many historical moment of your mom and her number one nemesis...so be proud 😊💕
I waited nearly many months to answer this....considering everything, I think this is a dead chat...

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
i think i also missed this news bot. 😔

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
You have been reminiscing lately...is that the reason your tired and good?

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
You have been reminiscing lately...is that the reason your tired and good?
I'm always in between...and always choose both...I learned that from Senpai and Hansie....lol