No more forced replies to unlock links at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,653 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sasabd

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This will certainly help new members. Every time I show the site to a friend I have to explain how to unlock the download, they always get confused haha

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
But I Will Still Post Thanks You For Mods :p Cuz i really mean it :rocket:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you everyone for the very kind words. :)

I forgot to mention it (I just added it to the thread) that, altough you're not required to reply anymore to download a mod apk file, it's still strongly advised to leave a feedback after trying a game/app, letting everyone know if it worked fine or if it had some problems. People spend a lot of their time researching before downloading a file, so if they find out it works because you wrote it in a post, they'll stop searching and proceed with the download, so you'll be saving their time and helping the entire community at the same time!

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Yes it would make things easier, but I didn't mind it at all. Least I could do was take a few moments of my day to show appreciation, when all of the modders put a lot of work into these apps. Either way Thank you
:winkdroid: <---- I really like these emoji's... Lol

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Well but that wont stop me to give you my thank for your hard work and i really grateful for it .

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did u read my comment related to it before

Himmel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok,thank you Sbenny and to all staff,for your time and hard work.Have a good day.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Um... but I'd still thank regardless of link or not. The work modders too is just too precious and they really need to be appreciated.!

Tglw35

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks sbenny to you and your staff for the good work you'll do😁

Moniquenbl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for all you do Sbenny! Great quality mods ²⁴/7

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny Thank you. I have been a member of your site for some time, now. I find it to be the best gamers site on the entire 'net.

Why?

Because of your leadership, vision, humanity, and compassion.

Yes, you are here to monetize your efforts, and I support you with my words and money.

Beyond the money, its your humanity and leadership that makes this site stand out.

You do great work, and that inspires you to surround yourself with like minded developers and contributors.

Thank you for looking at things from all sides, then doing what is fair.

Fair is not always possible, but you at least strive to get there.

Thank you again, for this latest move towards fairness, because its also beyond genius.

Toxicwell

☠☠☠ Pestilence ☠☠☠
Member for 5 years
Thank you for all the hard work you and your staff do (have really been enjoying the hosted game stuff :] )

Indulged

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

EHABITO

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thats great and give the members the choice. Better leave feed back after trying than just say any words to unlock the link .and still thank you guys

Nacht

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I definitely think this feature is better. censored-site prevented their leeching by putting a 1 hour limit on each "unlock". Sometime I want to write a report if a mod is not working, but can't in the reply segment because no one wanna dig through all that thanks. Thank you for your work

HarmoneY

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Too bad you can't say;
*Tapping fingers* If they don't let us know how they like the game in 24 hours... We will remind...
Wait. Everybody does that...
Add Sparkles! And Pizza!
Everything is better!

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Honestly I didnt mind the way it was before cuz the least we could do for the awesome mods was say thank you, but I do agree it will prob make your lives easier not having to sort through all the "thank you's" to find replies that need help or have question, or want to let you know something about mod or whatever, so hope this change helps sbenny for the better because everyone behind the scenes of this site work so hard and I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all you do!! And the mods are awesome! Dont think I ever had a issue with 1! Whatever changes sbenny feels this site needs I will always accept and respect because I know they care here about the user experience and is only trying to do the best for everyone, and that is a tall order especially when you get users that for some reason feel entitled and not realize that these people are taking their free time to make these FREE mods and dont have to do any of this or deal with any of this but choose to!! Any how cant wait to try the new features out...

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aww, thank you for keeping the users in mind when you made this decision. I hope you still won't mind if users still thank the modders though! With all the work you modders put into the games you mod, thanking you is the least I can do!