✅ Solved No SB points from ads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,710 happy users since 2014.
Register

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
After watching the ad, you will be redirected to a shortener. Click procceed at the upper right of ur scren to recieve the points

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I thought I claimed ads yesterday because I couldn't receive anything either. It would just say that I already claimed it. It saids the same today.

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bro I know I did that many times but nothing works

MaddArcher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Same thing is happening to me, the last time it worked for me was on Friday, I tried a few times yesterday and again today got the following message.

Code:
Something didn't go through..
This reward code is wrong, or you already claimed it (check your forum notifications, you should see you gained some currency if you already collected it 😊).
If you're trying to claim your daily reward by watching some ads, please note you need to wait at least 24 hours since the last time you collected your reward before being able to claim it again. If this is the case, please just try again later.

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's not working for me either but then i opened on my laptop and suddenly it started working then i came to do it again on the phone and it stopped working again maybe there's something wrong and I'm sure they will try and fix it

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Please be patient everyone ... @Sbenny will fix it as soon as possible.

For now it's not working on Chrome but working fine with other browsers.

MaddArcher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Still not working for me on Windows 10 and latest Firefox

Anshking

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I tried using different browsers as well but it's still not working

Sarah88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Same here since Friday. But thank you SBenny for hopefully fixing this soon.

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Try clearing your browser cache or clear the cookies of this specific website but the problem persists that you have to do it everytime on chrome so i suggest firefox specifically for sbenny