Nothing

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,678 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
So today is my birthday yayy. There was only 2 people who greeted me today and i don't even know them. My parents forgot about my birthday, i guess? Or maybe they just don't care, they were even mad at me bc i was mad! how about my sister? Nahh she also doesn't give a sh*t, she was screaming at me a while ago. What about my friends? Meh i don't even know if where friends anymore they don't reply to me anymore 🤷‍♀️. Know im here in a dark room doing my assignment while listening to Melanie's songs her song are really relatable. Anyways that it thanks for reading this pathetic vent

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey Rosina. Happy Birthday!!!! 🎂🎁🎈🎉

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Happy belated birthday? I mean you don't even need to apologise. Everybody vents. I can't say I relate to you, but I know how much it sucks to have nobody care. I hope this forum at least helps you somewhat?

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey Rosina. Happy Birthday!!!! 🎂🎁🎈🎉
Thank you very much ☺
Post automatically merged:

Happy belated birthday? I mean you don't even need to apologise. Everybody vents. I can't say I relate to you, but I know how much it sucks to have nobody care. I hope this forum at least helps you somewhat?
Thank you, this forum did really help me i had some friends and when i vent people here would listen like you guys

jimbolimbobo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Jumping on this also late but happy belated birthday. I'm not sure how old you are but just as a general rule as you get older... Decide when your birthday is beyond the 'Actual' date. So have your actual birthdate then give yourself a 'You' day to celebrate and perhaps a party after if people cant or dont remember the OG day. Makes it less stressful or emotional for you!

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Jumping on this also late but happy belated birthday. I'm not sure how old you are but just as a general rule as you get older... Decide when your birthday is beyond the 'Actual' date. So have your actual birthdate then give yourself a 'You' day to celebrate and perhaps a party after if people cant or dont remember the OG day. Makes it less stressful or emotional for you!
Thank you so much for the advice id keep that in mind from now on

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Ok, I don't know if you'll see this since your last log was back in August but super ultra belated happy birthday to you. I just want you to know and everyone here who's reading this that sbenny is a family, and the community team and the staff are like everyone's older and younger siblings (Yoda is our mom). You can talk to us if you ever feel like the need and want to talk to someone 😊.