Obin-Wan Kenobi. Who gave it a watch?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
It's great. The duel in the third episode was a pleasant surprise.

Evillan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I watched the first three (the ones currently out) a few hours ago, and it was excellent. Pretty high quality all around, and a good addition to Disney's set of Star Wars shows

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
I wasn't a fan of SW but a Youtube channel that reviews Star Wars comics really got me into it. I'm gonna watch the entire saga

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have just recently finished the new Kenobi series and I have got to share my thoughts on it. I would love to hear what my fellow Star Wars fans in the forum thought of it too. Please keep in mind that not everyone has watched this masterpiece yet, and so don't forget to utilise spoiler tags if you wish to share your thoughts on specifics. I believe I would like to start off by stating that this is some of the best Star Wars Disney has released, considering that most of their previous works, such as the trilogy, were horrendous and in essence diminished what it meant to be a Star Wars fan because Disney tarnished Lucas' masterpiece. Additionally, I truly hope Disney can maintain this level of quality for future projects such as Acolyte, Ahsoka, and Andor. Now to conclude my final thoughts on this series, I will state that I loved the choreography, even if in earlier episodes there were a few questionable scenes, such as
the chase scene in Episode 1, as it was just comically bad. How does a child outrun three grown-ups?
I wish I could go on and on about my love for this show, but I fear I will never be finished. So, conclusively, this show had me feeling rather nostalgic and brought back a series of emotions ranging from happiness to sadness, both colliding with one another at certain times. All in all, I loved this show, and I was very happy to see Hayden and Ewan back together at long last. If you haven't watched this show yet, I urge you to do so. You won't regret it.​

Now I would love to hear what your thoughts are on the show and whether or not you have any favourite moments from it. My favourite moment was
the final fight scene between Vader and Kenobi, where we get to see Anakin's face. The emotions and nostalgia I felt from this scene were crazy.