Obligatory Introduction Thread

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,134 happy users since 2014.
Register

Choice0fGame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How did you find us? I found Sbenny through Google and Reddit.

Which types of games do you usually play? I mainly play mobile and console games. Usually interactive fiction or RPGs, but occasionally fighting and open-world games as well.

Something about me: I'm a fan of good stories, good games and free pizza. I've also become somewhat interested about coding and modding, so after checking to see if Sbenny was legit I decided to sign up just for curiosity's sake.

I'm still not sure how long I'll remain active here, but so far this forum seems like a nice place to be in.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya! Welcome to Sbenny, @Choice0fGame

I'm your little mischievous magical friend, @KasamiGi, here to help you on your journey!

Sbenny is a loving community where everyone helping each other in the best of their ability! Don't be shy to speak your mind on any conversation or thread!

Please take a moment and read our guidelines. They will help you navigate easier through the forum.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Hoping to see you around soon!

Thank you for taking your time reading! Reading is good :3

Choice0fGame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks guys. Really feeling the love and I appreciate the help in getting me settled in.

I'm still trying to find my way around the site but I've figured out most of it already, and have already read most of the rules on here. Right now I'll just continue to browse, but I'm enjoying the experience so far.