Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,548 happy users since 2014.
Register

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi guys!

I was able to write a beginning for my introduction as was suggested in my Welcome Message. I decided to put it off, however, until I was in a more ideal circumstance. A few minutes of harmless (or so I thought) browsing of the forums, and I was helplessly lured by the numerous apps which were made easily and readily available to me - - to US - - by the very helpful and accommodating mods and members of this community. So, I kept on sending out my replies of thanks until making my intro was forgotten.

I was instantly hooked on browsing the entire forum page by page in fear of missing anything (clicking way past a few of "See Older Posts" links) just to look for apps I potentially might be interested in. What started out as an interest on just the CoG and HoG apps extended into a slight obsession in getting any apk available for my liking.

Anyway, I would just like to take this opportunity to commend and thank each and every mod, admin, member, user (or whatever else label I might have missed) for a VERY IMPRESSIVE JOB WELL DONE on this forum. Not that I'm important enough for what I say to have any bearing, but I just wanted you guys to know that someone (like me) and a lot of people can see the passion and effort you put into making this forum be the #1 site to go to for any apk needs, maintaining order and relevance (a very active and well maintained forum in 2018?? I didn't think it possible.) ALL while making as much members feel welcomed, as well as encouraging participation while showing appreciation to the contributors!

Hats off to you, guys! I don't know how, but I will try my best to pitch-in in whatever ways I can here. :)

Apologies for the cheesiness/drama and for my lengthy babble..

PS. feel free to respond however you prefer. :) I love meeting and interacting with everyone.. :) Thank you for making it this far! :D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
WELCOME to the Sbenny Family !
I'm SusieQ, I'm a female modder and senior staff member of our community. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. My door is always open, feel free to send me a pm (@SusieQ)
I enjoy modding apps (app release section) more than I mod games , if you want anything specific feel free to tag me in request section.
Warmest Regards
SusieQ

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
WELCOME to the Sbenny Family !
I'm SusieQ, I'm a female modder and senior staff member of our community. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. My door is always open, feel free to send me a pm (@SusieQ)
I enjoy modding apps (app release section) more than I mod games , if you want anything specific feel free to tag me in request section.
Warmest Regards
SusieQ
wow! thank you so much for the welcome! much appreciated!

I just started tinkering with LP to see if I can crack some apps and games I use and play to share here. Axiom's (if I'm not mistaken) easy guide to basic cracking has been really helpful for me. When it's unsuccessful, though, I dunno what to do next so I just try rebuilding or remaking it with different combinations. **shrug**

Thank you once again, and it's nice meeting you. :D