LP mod apk OMonster Storm2 Free IAP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,162 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years

Monster Storm2 v1.1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DarkPhantom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

• ★★★Introduction★★★
    Very interesting adventure games, level puzzles, monster battles, skill strategies, etc.
    Take your monster balls to catch the monster on your adventures.
    Challenge and collect Mythical monsters, defeat all the Gym Leaders and become world champions. These are our dreams.
    This evil villain will capture monsters for experimentation, and we must stop their crazy plans again.
    Let us grow with the monster until it reaches super evolution. Welcome to download experience!

------------------Details-------------
    Monster Storm2 is a RPG game with elements of strategy and monster trainer.

To become the best monster trainer in Monster Storm2, players have to travel all over the world, capture tons of powerful monsters and enjoy this wonderful journey.Explore the world to capture and train your ultimate monster brigade.

FEATURES

Monster Type System
    Monster Storm2 is based on monster battles. Monsters have different types that have both strengths and weaknesses. To train different monster according to interests and strategies is the essence of this game.

【Main Story】
    The player in the game dreams of becoming a powerful monster trainer. There are many main quests on the adventure road to help his monsters improve their experience. At the same time, many trainers will challenge them. The villains that appear in this version capture a large number of monsters to experiment and rob their energy to make the ultimate weapon to destroy the world. The protagonist and the doctoral assistant will join forces to defeat the villain's crazy plan, rescue the captured monsters and defeat the villain boss.

【Various Skill Combinations】
    Skill is the key to each battle. Each monster learns different skills as it grows and various skill combinations make the game very interesting.

【Send Monster To Friend】
    Send and receive monsters between friends.

【Unique Mechanism】
    Mechanism System: Unlock the mechanism to challenge Gym Leaders.

【Original Scenes】
    Players can enjoy the battle, roadside flowers and beautiful sky while traveling through the world.

【Interetsing Puzzles】
    Game Hall System: Play puzzles and exchange rewards with coupons.

【 Various Elements】
    Other Features:
    Big World Map System: Town, cave, lake etc,The best views you have ever seen.
    Quest System: Get to know everyone and their stories. Finish their quests to get rewards.
    Achievement System: The more you achieved, the better trainer you are.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free IAP

Can buy any pack for free.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Download both files, APK and OBB

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DarkPhantom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sharpen.modify&hl=en_GB&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmonster+storm2&pcampaignid=APPU_1__Y2XXpLADJSV8gL4vqbIDw

Last edited:
Downloaded 6 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Doesn't work, stuck in the loading screen for a long time
I forgot to put the link for the OBB file.

Should work now. Install the APK then unzip the OBB folder and place it in Android>OBB

kcrocks14

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I need to pay another 50 SB Points even though you just added the obb file and not a new update?

kcrocks14

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
So i paid like another 50SB Points to unlock it again and now the link you posted doesn't exist, are you just trolling here now?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
I apologise, the link got messed up. It will work now and I'll refund you some SB Points.

Also I've released a lot of mods here and I will not purposely release or make a thread as a troll or to get SB Points without providing a mod or something in return. I have sorted it out now so there should be no problems, I have asked SBenny to send you 100 SB back from me to you.

Last edited:
OMonster Storm2 Free IAP was released by DarkPhantom and 4278 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.