One Drive saves my data ^^

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,523 happy users since 2014.
Register

charlotte3311

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone, today I'd love to give you a quick review on One Drive regarding to my recent experience. If any of you need to back up your data, One Drive is definitely one of the best.
Due to some errors of my laptop, I needed to back up all those heavy files and I don't have an HDD box ;;-;; I just couldn't leave them in the software or else they would be damaged. After a while searching back up tools, I remember our university offered us free Microsoft account for 6 years - then it dawned on my mind that I could use One Drive.
It has better storage than Google Drive and even an HDD box. It is quick, cause all my 2000 files didn't take much to be backed up. It is easy to use and helped/helps me a lot. I use CS5, hjsplit, IDM and other apps and all of them can be moved into One Drive for later use.
If you really need to back up your data, maybe my experience can give you another recommendation. Hope this is useful to you ^^

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I am moving this discussion to the PC Discussion area as it fits a bit better there.