💬 Review One Plus 3 by Maruno Sarunowi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: One Plus 3

OnePlus-3-3-1340x754.jpg

Description
One Plus is a incredible pieve of handiwork of the supreme that ever born in the industry of One Plus . Completed with supreme modern design that decorated with OnePlus Logo as their pride of creating masterpiece ( or less than that ) in affordable price even for the school student . By the way , if it conclude the quality , this device really strong and powerful enough to withstand the use in another 10 years ( or lesser) . Even when you wish for the biggest storage ever fitted into single device and you are absolute wealthy school student ( lesser than business worker i suppose ) , you can even buy 128gb rom and 6 gb ram . Now you surely can play your PUBG without worrying about lagging and crash . If that's not enough to ensure you of the superiority of One Plus 3 , you also can conclude the battery consumption. Sure you cannot blame the device enough if you open a lot of tab in a moment and put a blame on the phone for exhaust its battery in short time , but this phone sure can withstand half day playing game ( game that doesn't use much power ).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What i like about this device of course its the quality . The phone probably strong enough to be use in a long term and even more than 5 year ( if you not use it as a prop for the HowToBasic video of course ) The design is outrageous and you do not even feel the shame to expose your phone to the society if you not wear your phone with the latest trend of casing . This expose the true nature of the phone that is to balance the performance and the design in the latest and trendy one thus make the device as one of cheaper than average phone but maleficent than average phone . You may or not believe in all this nonsense statement that eventually consume your beloved time but it doesn't hurt even a littlittle bit to think a second time about buying this phone and i seriously recommend you who want to fell the modernity of the decade or even century .

Things I don't like
What i not really recommend for the creation of this wonderful phone is the unsuitable camera that somehow stuck on this phone as a parasite that make the phone look bad aside from the picture that it process out that of course look bad like the camera . We can't put a blame on the device of the company by their failure of creating the most yet wonderful yet supreme phone with another ultra cheap price . They need their modal to create the ultimate phone and eventually, the price of cheaper price is the performance of this device camera . I suppose people with no tendency to capture photo will enjoying this phone than i am

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes , I'd recommend , why is that ? I need to explain the question again when the answer is fully expose above this statement ? Its a pain but to make it simple, aside from the poor performance of the camera , the phone is complete with wonderful design , quality , storage and performance. Thus make it one of the best cheaper than average phone nowadays . I really recommend you who value their money to buy this phone and shove it off your mind about thinking to buy new set of phone but same performance with this device and expensive . That's all , i hope this will help you really much with your choice .

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month