💬 Review Oneplus 11 by Aong23

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aong23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Oneplus 11

Description
Oneplus 11 is the latest flagship phone designed and created by Oneplus as of this writing. Oneplus features the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for insane power consumption with processing power equalling the A15 bionic of Iphone. Oneplus 11 partnered with Hasselblad for its camera and is great on many kinds of photos from ultra wide to zooming in and in day and night photos. It also features a 120hz 6.7" AMOLED screen. Finally, it premieres the best battery life with many evidences in Youtube.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The top-of-the-line processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 comboed with a huge 120hz beautiful AMOLED screen gives an ultra experience in terms of gaming and watching. It is also priced at a very good price relatively to its competitors like the Iphone 14 and Samsung 23.

Things I don't like
What I don't like about it is its back design as it doesn't resemble a clean modern design.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I will recommend this to everyone looking for flagship phones but not willing to pay for too much price. This phone will ensure performance, camera quality, and longevity for all people.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month