💬 Review OnePlus 7 by DanielSCohen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

DanielSCohen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus 7

Description
The front and back is glass, gorilla glass 6 to be exact, with metal on the edges. There are 3 speakers on the phone, 2 at the bottom and 1 at the top, which create a sort of surround sound type deal. The battery life (with tests) has lasted from 2 to 15 hours, with an average of 5 hours depending on if the phone is running a battery intensive game. The phone uses a Snapdragon 855 chipset, and runs Android 9 but can be upgraded to Android 11.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like the performance of the phone, it can run emulated games like 3DS games at a solid 30 FPS, while the less demanding ones run much more smoother with less lag spikes. The camera is also very solid, i don't like photography, but if you do, you'll probably get more use out of it than i will (ignore the table, i took this while i was at work). The durability of the phone is very good, I've dropped this bad boy several dozen times, it hasn't even cracked.

Things I don't like
Sometimes the phone can get unbearably warm after playing a game, to the point where touching it for longer than 10 minutes, you'll probably be able to warm the sun with your hands. The price is a hit or miss, if you order off of OnePlus' site, you'll get ripped off, but if you buy it used or from AliExpress, you can get it for a solid deal. Sometimes, YouTube and many games (like worldbox) on OnePlus 7 just starts lagging for no reason, big downside. Also, NO HEADPHONE JACK.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a phone to play games on, but I'd buy it used or on sale, since phones like Xiaomi Poco X3/F3 outperform it. Still, it is a solid phone, if you drop your phone often (clumsy ****), it won't break, just remember to get a case.