Ongoing anime shows

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,066 happy users since 2014.
Register

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
What ongoing anime shows you're watching or planning to watch?

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The anime show which I'm see on my tv is Shin-chan

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
How was it? Is it good?
How was it? IS it good?
Shic_chan is the most popular comedy and kids show of everywhere and their was also a city of shin-chan city in the Japan. It is very good I need to right more but this much...

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
How was it? IS it good?
Shic_chan is the most popular comedy and kids show of everywhere and their was also a city of shin-chan city in the Japan. It is very good I need to right more but this much...
Now I see... I decided to look at it and recognized it, it is indeed a very popular show

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Now I see... I decided to look at it and recognized it, it is indeed a very popular show
You can see shin-chan show on the hungama channel or on YouTube

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
SpyxFamily, and i have been waiting for to long for the sword smith village something arc episode for Demon slayer to come.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
SpyxFamily, and i have been waiting for to long for the sword smith village something arc episode for Demon slayer to come.
I loving SpyxFamily, I'm at episode 12. Demon slayer... I already watched the first season and the movie

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Fuuto Pi is a anime sequel of the Kamen Rider W tv series. The first episode did a recap of the important moments of the previous shows. The VAs of this show are not the same as those of the TV series.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Proper Watch Order Before Watching Fuuto Pi -
1. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 1-15
2. Kamen Rider X Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 (Origin Story of the Protagonists. It is also a Crossover movie)
3. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 16-44
4. Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate (Kamen Rider W the Movie)
5. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 45-49
6. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie War Core (You can just watch the Skull Portion)
7. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel (An epilogue involving two key characters in the series)
8. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Eternal (Prequel to Kamen Rider W the Movie)
9. Fuuto Tantei: Fuuto PI (This Anime)