Mod apk OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ Launcher Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

N[/color8]ame Of The App
OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ Launcher Mod

Version Number 3.9
Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.launcher.ol
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

Premium Purchases Unlocked [Full]
All Bonus Packs Unlocked
Intrusive Permissions removed
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
🏆 OO Launcher is an enhanced Android™ O Oreo™ style launcher, with many useful enhanced oreo launcher features; just try this cool, modern FREE launcher!

OO Launcher intent to let users taste latest Android O Oreo(Android 8.0) launcher features without upgrade, feel like you are using Android O Oreo.

🏆 FIRST and BEST Android O style launcher in play store with simple and customization, mind blowing launcher, get and try it you will love💜 it!

★ OO Launcher features:
1. 🔥 Many Android O launcher features:
- Swipe up to access all apps drawer
- Vertical drawer with recent apps. (OO Launcher also support horizontal drawer)
- A-Z fast scroll bar in launcher drawer to help you find app quickly
- Android O style animation; Round icon pack supported

2. 👕Many themes, icon packs, and wallpapers

3. 🔐 Hide apps and lock apps, also support Private Folder, to take care your security and privacy

4. Gestures support, swipe up/down, pinch in/out, two fingers gestures

5. Double tap screen gesture support

6. 🔔 Unread counters for SMS, missed call, email; Also support all apps' notification reminder (notifier)

7. Quick context popup menu when long press icon in launcher desktop

8. Lock desktop support

9. Search apps or web right away from launcher

10. 🚀 Built-in useful tools: Torch, Battery saver, Cleaner etc

11. Weather and news in launcher side-page

12. Various search bar style: pixel launcher style, native style, enhanced style

13. Circle/round icon pack, oreo icon pack, Android 8 icon pack build-in

14. OO Launcher support Night Mode (dark theme)

15. OO Launcher support Dock background configuration

16. 🔧 Many many options to make your launcher as you like, such as:
- Grid size, icon size selection
- Many transition effect
- Show/hide search bar, dock, status bar
- Ability to edit icon and icon name individually
- Fixed/float wallpaper
- Desktop icon label shadows option
- Muti dock pages

🎨 Note for launcher icon pack creators:
OO Launcher support ALL the icon pack features, to let OO Launcher use your icon pack from YOUR icon pack's dashboard, please:
a> Use intent action: "com.ol.launcher.APPLY_ICON_THEME"
b> And fill intent field "com.ol.launcher.theme.EXTRA_PKG" with your icon pack's package name
c> Fill intent field "com.ol.launcher.theme.EXTRA_NAME" with icon pack's name

Note:
- Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. This is not official Android Oreo launcher
- Oreo is a registered trademark of Nabisco, Inc.

💜 If you like OO Launcher(Android O 8.0 Launcher style), please give us a rate to encourage us, thanks a lot !

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 7.5 mb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·°
What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy !

Downloaded 69 times

Gam4r

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very Nice SusieQ! Time for a change!
Thsnnk Ya..

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very Nice SusieQ! Time for a change!
Thsnnk Ya..
🌟🌈🌟

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ™ ... Semi-intelligent review by yours truly!. Solid launcher! I have spent some time customizing this launcher. Still haven't got to ALL the settings. Set up is as quick or tedious as one would like. It is a bit different but highly adjustable. Seems to cooperate with most icon packs except anything that has GO launchers code on it. I'm sure that will get fixed. The built in theme and Icon selection is a bit weak. SusieNator Destroyed the apps forum with wallpapers and Icon packs recently so that's not a problem and it's Suspiciously like she traveled back from the future with this knowledge to preempt my findings! HMMMM!
The overlay boundaries are bit tricky but adjustable. Also the icon pack apply feature sometimes gets applied as both theme and Icon. On the theme, this app is different because it lets you choose the global (default) look of the generic icons and, MY favorite, feature is the ability to edit icons from any icon pack, INDIVIDUALLY! There are several very nice features on editing icons. One is the ability to change the outline shape of the custom icon. Mix and match.. Pretty nice. There are so many features packed in this one. Well thought out Launcher. Great find!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@STEELSKY
Thank you. I love your reviews. Always honest , well thought out and funny as hell.
XOXO

Spari

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ Launcher Mod was released by SusieQ and 4585 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.