OP from the start main characters vs. Zero to Hero main characters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xhuxhay66

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have been obsessing over ridiculously strong and powerful characters from animes, mangas, books and games (that's why I love to play modded games 😂). As I was browsing through the internet for more OP content, I wondered what was more satisfying to see. A character that is very powerful and strong from the beggining (cheat characters) or the ones that go through hellish adventures just to obtain the same amount of strength?

Also, if you have some recommendations for any anime, manga, light novels, webtoons or games that has OP characters, please do share them ❤

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Most Isekai animes have OP protagonists.

Zero to hero:
The rising of the shield hero and Arifureta would be my top picks.
Tokyo Ghoul if we include titles that are not Isekai.
Maybe even Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

OP from the start:
Overlord is my top pick.
One punch man is great too.

Edited post:
Grammar checked and added a few more titles.

Last edited:

Xhuxhay66

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Zero to hero:
The rising of the shield hero would be my top pick.

OP from the start:
Overlord and Arifureta are my top picks.
I am a bit embarrased but I've read most of the isekai mangas and I have seen rising of the shield hero and overlord. I've also seen tokyo ghoul. What I haven't seen is Arifureta so I will have to go and read that. Thank you for your recommendations ❤

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I am a bit embarrased but I've read most of the isekai mangas and I have seen rising of the shield hero and overlord. I've also seen tokyo ghoul. What I haven't seen is Arifureta so I will have to go and read that. Thank you for your recommendations ❤
Your welcome.
And sorry I was editing my post while you were reading it; as it would seem.

Edit again:
Also, Arifureta's full English title is: From commonplace to world's strongest.

Xhuxhay66

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Zero to hero:
The rising of the shield hero and Arifureta would be my top picks.
Maybe even Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

OP from the start:
Overlord is my top pick.
One punch man is great too.

Edited post:
Grammar checked and added a few more titles.
I was and still am obsessed with the Naruto series. I tried watching OPM until the episode 5 of season 1 but I was kinda bummed because there were spoilers everywhere so I stopped watching but I guess this is the time to give it a try once again. Thank you againn

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I was and still am obsessed with the Naruto series. I tried watching OPM until the episode 5 of season 1 but I was kinda bummed because there were spoilers everywhere so I stopped watching but I guess this is the time to give it a try once again. Thank you againn
I personally watch online, so that I can skip the openings and possible spoilers.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I prefer op from the start. Don't have any recs that haven't already been brought up here, unfortunately.