Visual Novel Our Life: Beginnings & Always + DLC

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,975 happy users since 2014.
Register

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Our Life: Beginnings & Always + DLC

capsule_616x353.jpg

Description: A nostalgic visual novel where you design your own character and grow from childhood to adulthood with the lonely boy next door. Create an experience that’s all your own in this near-fully customizable, choice-heavy story.

Our Life: Beginnings & Always is a feel-good simulation, as well as a “feel-better” one, where painful emotions such as sadness, anger, stress, and worry can all be expressed, then met with reassurance, understanding, and support.

It’s a wholesome experience that faces large steppingstones of life, while having a focus on familiar everyday moments. With notable amounts of customization for even tiny details, you can enjoy pleasures as simple as having a preferred type of drink and a neighbor who cares enough to remember what it is.

Includes the following DLCs: Cove Wedding, Derek's Story, Step 1/2/3, Voiced Name and Soundtrack.

Installation Instructions: Extract the .zip file, install the contents and play.

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 40 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 33 times

8hhh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
It's like you knew I needed this thanks

8hhh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
hi am having problems with the installation.I did as you instructed ,extracted the zip file and it showed these files: bonus, dlc and setup our life.exe.I clicked on the last file but it won't open ,should i download an app to open it or the is something wrong i did.PLEASE HELP

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_3.png

First you need to click the setup. Try opening it with administrator privileges. After you install the main game, install the DLC.

Sennichi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't suppose anyone of you have an android port of this game and version?

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm afraid that the previous user who could provide Android ports of VNs is no longer a part of the community, unfortunately.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
We all do. I'm trying to re-upload the novels with reliable links once again, but I have zero idea which novels are desired or not, so I'm just winging it.

Himekaze

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
hello!! sorry for asking and i just want to make sure, does this mean i have to allow to install the application??

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, you do need to allow it, since it's an .exe file. You can run it by an antivirus before if you are unsure, but the files are clean, straight from GOG.

Sennichi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah. I don't know much about that either, except that there's going to be an update and new dlc of this game coming soon. There's also "Gilded Shadows" for windows and android. The one Vamp uploaded is outdated by now

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Post was updated with the latest DLC.