💬 Review Pathos Nethack Codex by Kalwpwie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kalwpwie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Pathos Nethack Codex

Pathos Nethack Codex Anyone who enjoys the roguelike genre will fall in love with this game because it has a lot of content and replayability. PNC is a port for android of the roguelike called Nethack available for PC, it is a very entertaining video game where you take the role of a predefined or personalized character and you dedicate yourself to exploring dungeons where you will find not only loot but also traps and monsters of all kinds.

Review:
This roguelike is very interesting, it has many items and many monsters of all kinds, as well as hidden traps that the player must look for so as not to fall into them and suffer consequences, which can vary depending on the trap. You will also find hidden doors, labyrinths and sarcophagi that could hide great loot or terrible curses that the player must beware of. Something very interesting that can be done in the game is to create characters, you can choose their class, race and abilities at will, which is great. From hunters who use firearms to kill giant beasts to scientists and engineers capable of creating weapons, traps and items of all kinds. The player can tame different animals throughout his adventure, and hire mercenaries. You can learn lots of abilities and skills, get cursed and killed in many ways! I like every aspect of this game and its hard to find something bad about it! Maybe the only thing I dont like is the absence of detailed sprites to show players the equipment they have or the weapons they are carrying. But leaving that behind, everything is cool, you can even mount a pony, and use magic to polyphorm enemies!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, but I think it will be difficult for you to like this game if you don't like roguelike video games and the absence of graphics, because this game has few sprites and much of the game is left to the imagination of each player. However you will enjoy it if you don't care and you enjoy fantasy and medieval games.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐