Mod apk Pet Rescue Saga v1.137.10 Lives+Moves+Boosters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,556 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years

Name of the game: Pet Rescue Saga

Version: 1.137.10

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Pet Rescue Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!

Match two or more blocks of the same color to clear the level and save the pets from the evil Pet Snatchers! Moves are limited so plan them carefully. Your puzzle skills will be tested with hours of block busting fun!

Take on this puzzling Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!

Pet Rescue Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.

Pet Rescue Saga features:
• Eye-catching graphics and colorful gameplay
• Lovable pets of all varieties, puppies, bunnies, piglets and many more!
• Diamonds, exploding bombs, colorful paint pots, locked animal cages and much more
• Spectacular boosters and bonus rewards unlocked after many levels
• Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
• Hundreds of pet puzzling levels - more added every 2 weeks!
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.petrescuesaga
MOD Features:
-Unlimited lives
-Unlimited boosters(must have one)
-100+ moves

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to:

I modded this APK so you don't have to. The least you could do is like this post and enjoy. Hehe. :p

If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a pint. All donations, big or small are greatly appreciated.

For notifications of my new releases/updates, tap on my profile and select "FOLLOW".

Download Link(s):
Usersdownload
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mirror
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 103 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
You're welcome, @Sofakingexhausted. As always, any problems with the game/mod let me know and I'll try to help. :)

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Thank you for what you do.

Gam4r

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Pet Rescue Saga v1.137.10 Lives+Moves+Boosters was released by UniCore and 3913 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.