💬 Review Planet Zoo (PC) by Jaksl

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jaksl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Planet Zoo (PC)

Planet zoo is the grand successor of the infamous Zoo Tycoon series, developed and pruduced by Frontier Developments. It is a building and time management simulator that was released in November of 2019, and you spend your days building and caring for your expansive zoo and it's guests.

Review:
Now I have been an avid follower of the Zoo Tycoon game series since the early release days. I remember coming home from school, popping out my limited addition Zoo Tycoon 2 cd, slipping that bad boy into my trusty Windows Vista tower, and I could play for hours. That may have been many years ago, the original release of Zoo Tycoon being back in 2001, but the franchise has kept going strong, surrounded with a hearty following as they continued to release 7 more games up until 2017. This now brings us to the next and most current game, Planet Zoo; released in late year 2019. With all new features and absolutely stunning graphics, you get to experience the unique beauty and harmony as you watch your animals grow, play, and interact with each other as you build your zoo. Each species is researched before implementing them into the game, so you get to see, hear, and experience how these animals would actually behave in the wild. There is also a plethora of unique decorations and fine tuned building options to create the zoo of your dreams, and to keep your visitors happy of course. The game is currently being worked on and as of right now, there are 10 dlc packs that you can purchase, the most recent, named the wetlands pack, being released just this past week! I believe that this game franchise is one that will live on for many years to come, capturing the hearts of many, my own included, with its beauty and outright ingenuity.

Would you recommend this to other users? I absolutely recommend this game to anyone who enjoys casual games. You can truly get lost in this game for hours.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐