💬 Review Plants vs. Zombies™ v3.3.1 (Unlimited Coins & Suns) (updated) by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Plants vs. Zombies™ v3.3.1 (Unlimited Coins & Suns) (updated)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Plants vs. Zombies™ v3.3.1 (Unlimited Coins & Suns) (updated) Mod apk

An tower arcado, light strategy game where we have to defend our territory and our house from a huge hoard of zombies coming to eat us and destroy our property.

Review:
I enjoyed a lot this game since the first time i try it!

I knew about the game from other friends and a cousin, after having my new phone i could get the hands again on this game, and it was great!

The game start with a view of your house in the garden, and with a menu with different options; from survival, to adventure, puzzles and mini-games for quick matches.

I prefered survival mode, because we have to defend our property and land from day, night, from the pool, from the roof, through fog around the place, among others; you have the best practice for the strategy thinking and see what it works the best for certain type of zombies; there's zombies with aluminum protection, zombies with cones in their head, an strainer to protect their heads but not their bodies, mutated zombies which are taller and stronger than the average one we usually see (from inside and outside the game), a robot zombie which it's controlled by a zombie which it's not 100% converted, the tall zombie that it's managed by a little zombie in their backs, among many others.

The inventive and self-mocking style and narrative of this game it's one of their strongest points; they cemented a branding recognition that anywhere you can identify the zombie design from PopCap, great work.

There's a lot for creativity and originality coming specifically from the self-defense; all of them come from usually nature elements such as plants, fruits, flowers, a couple mushrooms and even plan pots; these last one's are important because the way we lost a match with the zombies it's, if they get to eat all our weapons, there's around 40+ different type of weapons for different actions; depending which type of zombies we are facing in the match. The pots it's just one of the weapons that serve as martyrs for a greater being to defend our property, we have huge potatoes too.

You can unlock these weapons by obtaining in exchange of the currency from the game which it's suns; as a free player with a organized gameplay style you can obtained them for free; however it's very much appreciated to have them hacked because; to higher levels, it gets changeling not just incorporate them in our territory; but for imminently, one of them gets eat it, it's almost impossible to supplement them for new ones, specially the harder it gets to earn points.

The music it's a nice accompoying for gaming for more than 40 minutes.

The replayability it's low, however it's a reliable game that you're gonna have fun no matter what, and no matter how many times you have played (and mastered). It's up to the player what it's the preference for him/her. The casualty it's secured and even for investing a little more of time without lose the touch you're not committed to stay all the time.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely, yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐