playing choice and hosted games titles on pc using iPhone app files?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

meero619

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone. is there a way to play the choice and hosted games titles on pc using iPhone app files from filza? I have all the games downloaded and hacked thanks to local i-APP store.
But if I delete the version.js and start the index.html? it gives me a 404 error. but if I download the apk version and do the same it works. any idea why?

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I’m not 100% sure that I know what you mean but you need a emulator for the OS of the mod you are trying to use. Bluestacks is for android as example the most known choice and I don’t even know what/if there are ios emulator out there. Otherwise I don’t know how to run .ipa files/play a ios mod on pc.

Maybe you also figured it out yourself already, so please let me know ; )

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
All the mod in here is for android because of that's its not working for your iPhone but if you wanted to play the mod you can use android emulator

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
All the mod in here is for android because of that's its not working for your iPhone but if you wanted to play the mod you can use android emulator
Thanks for trying to help but all our mods aren’t just for android, we have specific sub-forums with different OS and mods for it. For PC, Consoles, Emulator, ios, Android :p

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for trying to help but all our mods aren’t just for android, we have specific sub-forums with different OS and mods for it. For PC, Consoles, Emulator, ios, Android
Sorry i mean all the COG mod, because she talking about COG mod m, sorry for not saying it clearly

Reactions: Sky

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
It has been 180 days (6 months) since this question was asked and no satisfactory answer was received. Therefore, this question will be moved to the answered section.

Status
Not open for further replies.