Playlist Shortcut For Spotify v2.3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Playlist Shortcut For Spotify v2.3

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lehoang.shortcutsforsporify
No Root Needed
Online App? N/Y

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
1-tap play Spotify playlists, albums and artists from your phone's homescreen
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
The app lets you create unlimited number of shortcuts to your favorite playlists, albums and artists. No more wasting time looking for your favorite music collections. Everything is 1 tap away.

Features:

- Easy shortcut creation. Share your music collection to this app and it will take care of the cover art as well as all necessary info.

- Support accessing unlimited playlists via homescreen widget.

- Display Spotify playlists, albums and artists cover art as shortcut image. Custom images for widget playlists.

- Shortcut image is available in square and round shape.

- For custom playlists: auto play the first song when you tap on the shortcuts. For Spotify playlists: play songs randomly when you tap on the shortcuts.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

my

friends

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 18 times

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thank you

Playlist Shortcut For Spotify v2.3 was released by SusieQ and 2558 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.