Please help me - Viewing private Instagram or Facebook account

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker2016

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dear hackers and modders.. I am writing here as a plea for help..

Please hear me out as i share my story. I am in a relationship of 3 years, and recently i found out my other half have cheated on me all the time. I thought she has come clean to me after multiple discussion and confrontation, but the more i search, more truth are being uncovered.. it has reached a point where i dont know what to do anymore.. i feel so devastated..

She has multiple facebook and instagram account, and recently i saw more pictures which utterly broke my heart... i am unable to verify anything anymore..

I am so lost, and comtemplating dying to end this pain in my heart.. its so unbearable.

I am not sure if such apk even existed, but please let me beg anyone here who knows how, or where, i just want to view the private images/ photos and not hack into the account.

Please help me out, and I sincerely beg anyone, who could help me with such an apk.. i just want to know the truth before ending everything, because i truly love her..

Thank you..

IAMDROPPE

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Nice to greet you,

I don't fully understand your explanation, but at least this is what I understood:

You are in a relationship which for some time has generated insecurities, since your partner has multiple accounts, hides things from you and both of you distrust each other, because she or he hides things from you.

Answer:
1. Such applications, which Instagram violates, are not in the public domain, much less free. Don't misunderstand, I'm not selling anything, in fact I just want to tell you that whoever offers to exploit Instagram is scamming you because an Instagram vulnerability costs many thousands of dollars.

Recommendation: Ask an acquaintance to add your partner on their social networks, among other things, and keep you up to date and informed; he has to be someone else because if you do it on your own your feelings may cloud your reason or judgment.

Personal Recommendation: Who hides something, is not sincere and lies is a person you should not trust, I recommend a more stable person so to speak.

Best regards,
Luck.

P.D: I am not very fluent in English, my native language is Spanish. I hope you understand what I want to convey to you.

TTUGrad2004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
And those are facts right there. You said it best for all of us.

TTUGrad2004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I cannot help you with your request however I would prefer to remind you that you deserve someone who you don't have to question. That relationship would've been done after the first discovery if that were my situation. Anything more that comes after that won't be positive. You need to invest your time in finding someone you won't have to doubt about anything but most especially his/her loyalty to you and the relationship. Don't waste any more time on what you already know is happening. It's probably for the best if you don't go trying to find out more because it will only cause your heart to hurt more.You already have enough proof from what I read. This is just a bit of my own personal advice. If you only remember one thing from what I just said to you, let it be this: NO ONE, let me repeat that: NO ONE is worth taking your life over. If someone shows you that much disrespect, do you think taking your life is really going to do to them what you want it to? Do you think it will actually hit them where it hurts the most... The heart? That person has already shown disregard for you and your feelings. There is someone out there for you. It's obviously not this person. Don't stop short of looking for that person who will love, respect and care for you.

Best wishes and warm regards,
Shy

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Hacker2016 I believe your question has been answered with some very sound advice.

I'm going to close this thread now because there's really not much else to say. I hope you find peace within yourself during these hard times.

Kind regards,
Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month