📲 Tutorial Pokémon Quest [Level 100 Pokemon, Free Cooking, Pokeball Decorations and HP/ATK]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years

Name of the Game: Pokémon Quest

Version: 1.0.3

Root Needed? YES & NO

Apps Required GameGuardian

Non Root Options

android-hacker/VirtualXposed
or
Parallel Space + 64-Bit Support

Internet Required? YES

Google Play Store Link
Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonquest
Hack Features
Free Cooking (Materials and completion)
Always Level 100 Pokemon (cooking)
HP and ATK edited (permanent)
Add Pokeball (and other) decorations

Anything additional you want, go get this mod. offers everything else you could need.
MOD APK - Pokémon Quest v1.0.2 Unlimited Battery, PM Tickets & Ingredients Hack (new)

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 428 times

Last edited:

WicCaesar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww, too bad I have already purchased all decorations. I would try in the original apk, since the modded one has different (negative) values, but here, when I click the Vaporeon cushion, it doesn't even show the price like in your video.
:cryingdroid:

How do I find the ids of other items? I looked at the datamine texts but they don't have it.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Aww, too bad I have already purchased all decorations. I would try in the original apk, since the modded one has different (negative) values, but here, when I click the Vaporeon cushion, it doesn't even show the price like in your video.
:cryingdroid:

How do I find the ids of other items? I looked at the datamine texts but they don't have it.
Not sure where to find id list. Doesn't matter if you bought all decorations. Changing id will make it so you can buy.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Could make it so pokemon are always level 98? Doing so we could evolve them until third evolution
Follow guide. Instead of editing level range to 100-100, make 98-98.

Caxias

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I change values in the parallel app, the non root option? I can't do it

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
How do I change values in the parallel app, the non root option? I can't do it
You install the game and gg both onto parallel. Open both on parallel. Then attach gg to game and do it that way.

DrDeViL007

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone give me the codes of DLC items in code...thank you

Last edited:

DrDeViL007

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I found the item codes range
100-104..Arches and perfect pair statue
200-206 or 207..for lapras pool..snorlax and other items for drop increase
300-311 for cushions..flags.. balloons including other DLC items like Pikachu surfboard..gengar balloon
312-322..statues