Pokemon Adventure: What's your Team?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So.... You guys know what's Pokemon are, right?
You know, RPG game, made by Nintendo about a world where murder monster get captured by fatherless pre-teen to compete in a all you can kill cockfighting? Yeah, that.
So, i was watching many newest Pokemon gameplay lately, Sword and Shield right, set in the UK, Scottish trainer. And has gained an interest in it again, playing my old game Emerald in GBA and all.
Now, for the purpose of the thread!
I just wondering, if, You, yes, You with the capital 'Y', can go to an adventure in the world of Pokemon, what would your team be? Are there any backstory on why you choose that particular mon? Maybe some attachment or nostalgia?
Of course, there some little rule here, like, can only have 6 or less Pokemon, and maybe... No Legendary? It's up to you guys, but seriously, a full team of Mewtwo is just.....

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
For starters a Cyndaquil. It was my first pokémon ever since I played pokemon silver for the first time. Later a Chicorita (my eternal partner in pokemon mystery dungeon), a Pancham and a Pawniard. Oh, and a Scyther. The last one should be a frosslass. The first two for nostalgia, and the next three because I can train them with martial arts (I practice Kendo, Iaijutsu, Karate and Aikido, so I could teach them), and the last one simply because I love it´s design.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
For starters a Cyndaquil. It was my first pokémon ever since I played pokemon silver for the first time. Later a Chicorita (my eternal partner in pokemon mystery dungeon), a Pancham and a Pawniard. Oh, and a Scyther. The last one should be a frosslass. The first two for nostalgia, and the next three because I can train them with martial arts (I practice Kendo, Iaijutsu, Karate and Aikido, so I could teach them), and the last one simply because I love it´s design.
Awesome team! There so much variety and history! Cyndaquil is my favorite non-evolve starter in second gen, Bayleaf is my favorite second form, her crush to Ash in the anime are just adorable, but of course, Steve Erwin the Feraligatr would always be my starter for Johto.
And i can already seen Pancham as a somehow michevious delinquent kid on the team. Pawniard as a little loyal knightly figure, Scyther as a silent and stoic assassin. While Froslass is the mother of the group.