💬 Review Pokemon quest by rumbler651

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

rumbler651

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Pokemon quest

Pokemon quest is a blocky version of pokemon from the first generation. It allows you to collect pokemon from the Kanto region and fight your way through tumble use Island.

Review:
Pokemon quest starts with the main character going to tumblecube Island. They end up at the Island and using their device called Mobee. The main character learns how to capture pokemon using their cooking skills and the pokemon help by fighting for their trainer.

It is a basic game but the small blocky forms of some favorites makes it visually appealing. A game where you can control how your units move around are my favorite type of games. To start you pick your starter just like any other pokemon game. The next thing you do is progress through the levels while becoming stronger. All pokemon have one or two moves that depend on their type.

Another special thing they added are items called power and move stones. While leveling up makes pokemon more powerful, power stones are the real game changers. Pokemon have two stats, Attack and Health. The power stones are used to increase these stats. Some power stones have different rarities which range from normal to gold.

Normal only increase the Stat. Anything above normal can increase in game abilities like movement speed as well as critical hit damage and critical rate. Move stones are also used to enhance the pokemons abilities. Some stones are used to reduce the wait times for new moves while others allow the pokemon to use the same move twice.

Another mechanic in the game is cooking. Instead of catching the pokemon you cook meals in order to make them your friend. Last I checked there were 18 recipes to unlock. Ingredients are earned by clearing levels.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend it to the younger children or to adults who want to play an offline pokemon game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐