💬 Review Pokemon Soulsilver (2009) by Scirpion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,011 happy users since 2014.
Register

Scirpion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Pokemon Soulsilver (2009)

You are a young boy / girl in Johto that begins the journey in the world of Pokemon. There are many areas to explore, and the game even includes the Kanto region.

Review:
Pokemon Soulsilver is one of my favorite video games. Released for the Nintendo DS, I would lay down and play this game for hours. Multiple legendary pokemon to collect, many areas to explore, and the main game allows you to pick up the main legendary, Lugia. Lugia is basically a water and psychic pokemon, a large bird I would say, and very powerful. Compared to Heartgold, which has Ho-oh, both titles have a lot of content. I enjoyed all the gym battles that the game had to offer, and I enjoyed the vast amount of pokemon you could collect. Multiple movesets and a team to pick from, this game is so much fun. Even the animations for the moves are pretty cool to look at! The only downfall I had with this title, or any other old pokemon game, is the caves. If you do not have a repel, you are swarmed with these pokemon called Zubat, and you will hate every encounter. Geodude is just as bad if not worse than encountering a zubat every couple of seconds when you are trying to get through a cave to go to a gym. Besides that, you can also get shiny pokemon, which look better than normal pokemon!

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend Soulsilver to anyone who enjoys Pokemon. If they have never tried Pokemon in their life, this game would be great to start with. It was my first pokemon game and I loved it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐