💬 Review Portal

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Portal

PC GAMES, On Steam, Popular Games

Review:
Portal™ is a new single player game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.

Portal, is a game that must be played by reliable puzzle players. This game with a timeline in the future is an amazing game that you will be treated to the same graphics as Half-Life 2 (I'll discuss it later).

Game with the main player named Chell, will solve the puzzle made by GlaDOS. Chell was eyeing a way out of the laboratory where he had to destroy GlaDOS to gain freedom. Armed with a gun portal, chell must solve the puzzle himself. This game is also suitable to be played by children because this game has no NSFW element. This game also has a lot of Easter Eggs so you Easter Egg Hunter, please search one by one.

I haven't know much about this game, if you want to know more, please Download or if you want to support the developer, please buy the game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate, please write in the fields below.

thanks.

Would you recommend this to other users? This game was very popular in its time because of its good graphics, if you want to play this game, this game is available on Steam so please buy. If you have already played this game, maybe you are interested in wanting to play it again too. Maybe this time, there isn't much I love because this good game might have a lot of reviews, thanks again. And if you like this thread, please like.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐