Mod apk Postknight v2.2.29 - Unlimited Money, Gems, Ingredients Hack & a lot more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,855 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Postknight v2.2.29

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 195 times

• The story follows the adventures of a Postknight — a knight who is tasked with difficult or dangerous deliveries — in the grand kingdom of Kurestal. Through deliveries, the postknight will meet other characters with different backgrounds while venturing across the kingdom of Kurestal and beyond.

Designed to be an enjoyable RPG for those on-the-go, Postknight is optimized for mobile devices: from content to controls, for hardcore and casual players, to time spent in and out of the game. Instead of spending long hours to experience the highlights of an RPG adventure, Postknight delivers it in small yet exciting pieces.

Features of Postknight for Android:

• Your hard-earned armour and weapons don’t just improve your battle stats, they also look great on the postknight. Be great and glamorous in battle!
    • Mix your trusty potion up the way you want it to be: higher healing power, lower cooldown, or with more effective buffs?
    • Every delivery run increases the postknight’s experience, along with strength, agility, intelligence and vitality. Allocate the traits that matter to you the most.
    • Equip the postknight with skills and amoury perks that best suit your battle strategies!
    • Embark on a light-hearted adventure to various interesting towns and cities and meet its diverse inhabitants. While you’re at it, collect quirky loot and fantastic gear too!
    • Postknight promises no draggy battles, but ensure that they will be equally exciting - especially when it comes to boss battles!

Postknight reimagines the best parts of role-playing games into bite-sized bits within an exciting delivery adventure. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Postknight for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (Go to the Trade Shop, tap Refresh and your gems will become unlimited)
    Unlimited Money (they increase instead of decreasing when upgrading any weapons/armors, or when trading something with your coins)
    Free Quest/Delivery/Pet Shop List Refresh (even if you don't have enough gems)
    Unlimited Potion Materials (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Postknight Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Silver Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Gold Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Crystal Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)

Notes: all the "increase instead of decreasing" features require you to have enough of them at least the first time you use them (it's not Free Shopping, so they'll increase but you'll have to afford the first purchase you make using that item). You can play this MOD also in online mode.

MOD Changelog:
    24 Nov 2020

- License Introduced
    - Cost dropped from 600 to 300 SB Points (50% discount)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kurechii.postknight

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Where to find the license key please...
Please try again now @Vespero ! Sorry for the inconveniences, I didn't consider the old VIP system when I introduced the License System, but now you should be able to unlock the game and access the license!

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi,
Thank you for this game, it's alot of fun...and I've beaten it 2x yet without getting the heavy duty armour that gam be purchased from Cassandra using Gold and Crystal Medals...
The only problem I keep running into is trying to get Crystal Medals (which I need to purchase the armor sold within the Headquarters)...
When I join a Team in the Headquarters then spend resources to build up my ranking on the Team, I receive the message 'UNDEFINED' where my rank should be.
Is there any work around this or any other way to get Crystal Medals without joining a Team in the Headquarters?
Thank You...
Sincerely,
Vinny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I might have to reach that part of the game to find a way to hack Crystal Medals. Which level does Heavy Duty Armor unlock at?

Eldeb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, i managed to get crystal medals from this hack.
At first you'll be defined. But second week your duplicated item will be refered as legit item

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You have to get past the Town of Caldemont or the town before to be able to talk to Cassandra at Headquarters about the armour...
You are then allowed to talk to the 2 people on the screen to the right...on that screen there is a female and male...the female gives you the option to join a guild which is the only way I see for you to get Crystal Tokens if you rank high. You get ranking points by donating miscellaneous objects you've collected through the game.
The male next to her allows you to win red tokens by fighting hard to beat ninjas, yet the red tokens allow you to donate to your guild and get alot of points for the donations...
The heavy duty armour seems to be always unlocked and can be purchased when you have the right number of Gold and Crystal Tokens.
Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Vinny

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
So, i managed to get crystal medals from this hack.
At first you'll be defined. But second week your duplicated item will be refered as legit item
How did you get the Crystal Token?
I only need 1 Crystal Tokenso that hopefully it will be duplicated when I use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldeb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
First, you must wait for 1 week. Let's assume that this is the first week. Second, don't try to aim for 1st grade. For first week, because you're undefined, try to dupe as many as you can. For second week, the item will be accepted as a legit item. Aim for high grade but not too high

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok, thanks Eldeb...in the 2nd week I'll stay close to the top but not too close.
I think there's 4 days left in this week, so I'll let ya know what happens.
Thanks again,
Vinny

XaeroXD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It sucks that I cant play this offline coz of the license login. Do I really need to log in every time I open the game? It sucks!

potatoice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice MOD, but mine are still decreasing, gems, coins, materials, etc. Lot of gems at first but not increasing when spent.

Edit: nevermind, when I played the game for a little longer the MOD finally works 😂 thanks!

Last edited:

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I spent only a few hours to get to the point where I ended while playing normally. Feature with increasing materials and even gifts is insane, however with infinite herbs for potions it's easy to get to point, where you should hold button for munites just to do one upgrade. Also xp and level points can be a trouble, so even this mega mod can't provide full experience in reasonable time, and quickly becomes routine.
It's understandable, I very appreciate how this mod well done, and it deserves price of 300 points :)

wagamamaneko

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice one, only tried the tutorial so far but it works just fine. Thanks a lot 😉👌

Status
Not open for further replies.