Preferred kind of cars? (poll)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

What kind of cars do you like?

• Total voters

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i will type the brief about them
1. Muscles:- They catch speed really fast, but they have average top speeds and below average Handling, some examples are the chevy corvette Z50, or the dodge challenger R/T. Mostly rear wheel drive (that is, the engine applies force on rear wheels, therefore less control over stability)
Exotics:- These, reach really high top speeds, and turn just fine, but they take a long time to get there, some examples are the aston martin DB9 and the fan-favourite Lamborghini Gallardo. They are mostly AWD (all wheel drive, power to all wheels give uniform speed to all tires, making the car reach higher speeds, but as the power is divided, it hinders acceleration, unless you have a turbo, that is)
1620577429779.jpeg
Tuners (front wheel drive):- these cars are (mostly) average in acceleration and top speed, but they are really stable and can drift very easily, but small drift due to no power in the rear wheels to keep the friction from gripping the tire (drifting means skidding along a curve with the front end of the car 'inside' the curve, this results with a less decrease in speed compared to slowing down and turning). Tuners look kind of common, and are comparatively cheaper than muscles and exotics.
Some examples are the Honda civic EG6 and the ford focus RS
Tuners (RWD):- pretty much the same story as other tuners, but as they are rear wheel drive, they can handle long drifts very easily and as most of the weight goes to the rear wheels (while driving that is), you can add more power to it then FWD tuners.
Some examples are the Initial D fan-favourite Toyota 86 sprinter trueno apex, and the Nissan 180SX
Tuners (all wheel drive):- the same story as the other two, but to power in all 4 wheels, they go real fast (acceleration noted, provided it's a powerful engine), but you can just skid with them, it ain't true drifting, but it isn't much different either.
examples are the Subaru Impereza WRX STI and the Lancer evo MX VIII

bruh, that took it's sweet time, but i hope you woudn't mind voting :)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Corrections:- Muscles have good acceleration, but below avg. handling

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
I have a BRZ (pictured in my avatar) and also a 300ZX Twin Turbo.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I have a BRZ (pictured in my avatar) and also a 300ZX Twin Turbo.
I damn love the BRZ, it's my favorite tuner from Subaru.
don't you think there's no difference in the body of the BRZ, the toyota GT86 (not AE86), and the scion FR-S?

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I just... I just want a car... I'm not a car nut Idk. Honda is a nice car. I'll go with that. Your extremely detailed explanations really helped.

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
honestly, I prefer larger cars or cars that are high off the ground like a land cruiser a jeep, or any car like that
1653176146747.png

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
As much as I love Muscle/Exotics a Rally hatchback has a special place in my garage

scaldyballs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well Im a biker so Im not really pushed about cars but I would love an American muscle car, SMokey and the Bandit car is muscle right? As far as bikes go, Im happy with my GSXR 1000 for the time being , until I die or it falls apart on me haha.

Kaztled

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I preffer sport-entry like miata but for day to day i drive a swift.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't own any cars I think it's dangerous but you do you