Mod apk Prison Empire Tycoon - Idle Game v1.1.3 +4 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

Prison Empire Tycoon - Idle Game v1.1.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Legacy
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 107 times

• Will you be able to control a prison and become a prison tycoon?

Hold the reins of the business and become rich reforming prisoners around the world.

Start running a small low-security prison and work hard to make your reputation grow. Improve every detail and turn your modest jail into a high-security prison with the most dangerous inmates under control.

Deal with the needs of your facilities and take the proper decisions to expand your business with no internal conflicts. Enlarge the prison yard, customize the administration department, provide security equipment to the guards, or even improve the cells’ ventilation. Every single choice will have an impact on your penitentiary. Invest your idle money intelligently.

MEET THE INMATE BASIC NEEDS:

Prisoners have indicators of personal qualities that you should administer to avoid riots and escape plans. Upgrade their cells, or add better beds and increase their comfort; buy some bookshelves, build a basketball court, or install some telephone booths to keep them entertained; spend your profits in have a better kitchen and better meals so you will have well-nourished inmates; keep the facilities clean and get new showers to maintain good hygiene.

MANAGE YOUR STAFF:

Your prison will need an efficient working team. Study the situation and hire or fire workers depending on your workflow and your growth strategy. Employ kitchen personnel, doctors, builders, janitors or guards, as well as office workers. Each department will cover basic needs in your business, and you should manage your team wisely to make your jail profitable.

INVEST IN YOUR FACILITIES:

Inmates and staff need a great manager with a good vision for development. Improve and upgrade the staff departments to have better working conditions: maintenance room, offices, kitchen, infirmary, laundry room, or the security quarter. Don’t forget about prisoners: upgrade their showers, the prison yard, open new sectors, add cell modules, improve the visiting room and the canteen. Take charge of the water and electricity supplies and make your penitentiary more comfortable.

KEEP YOUR PRISON SAFE:
    Maintain a good reputation by controlling riots and fighting. Run your prison wisely to keep your convicts happy and provide good protection equipment to your guards. Be aware of dangerous captives that could try to escape and use the isolation cell if necessary.

REHABILITATE PRISONERS TO SUCCEED:

Earn money and make idle profits thanks to the reformation of prisoners. The government and society will be proud of you! Make your reputation grow thanks to your business strategy and receive offers to run bigger prisons.

If you like management and idle games, you will enjoy Prison Empire Tycoon! A casual easy-to-play game where strategic decisions have to be taken to grow a prison business with profitable results. Improve your empire starting from a small and modest jail and unlock visible progress in your premises. Transform your small business into the best high-security prison in the world and become the best prison manager around the world!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 🔮 MOD Features🔮

• Money (Increases instead of decreasing)
    • Gems (Never Decrease)
    • All Prisons Unlocked (Number of reformed prisoners modified for each prison)
    • Offline Time increased to 24hrs (No need of hiring managers)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Legacy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codigames.idle.prison.empire.manager.tycoon&hl=en

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Won't install
Uninstall original game completely, then install the modified game. Also make sure you have enough space on your phone..

sojonin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't have the original game on my phone at all and space isn't an issue at the moment.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I don't have the original game on my phone at all and space isn't an issue at the moment.
What error do you face? Is it "App not Installed"?

sojonin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Apparently it was storage, It's installed now. The initial error was the "App not installed" error.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Apparently it was storage, It's installed now. The initial error was the "App not installed" error.
Good to know it works now. Most of the times its the storage thats creating the issue or if the APK is unsigned.

pinkpretty

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The reformed prisoners are stuck at 21,392 . I can't get to the last Level requiring 28,000 reformed prisoners.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
The reformed prisoners are stuck at 21,392 . I can't get to the last Level requiring 28,000 reformed prisoners.
Oh? I will be updating the APK then. Its a quick fix. I literally missed the last prison sorry.

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
No worries, I have so much respect for the work you do. Nice job.

Bigpapi408

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't get me wrong mod work great. I meant after u buying cards 💎 decreased, but everything else works great. Thank you

Xanny562

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not decreasing gems only works on building but not with the cards thingy and whenever I try to recruit workers my money decreases

jull

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The only problem I see with this is the decrease in the gem after buying a package from the game's store. Other than that, I think this is one of the best out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.