💬 Review Prizefighters 2 by HondaCivic19

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

HondaCivic19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Prizefighters 2

A mobile game about boxing. You can choose to make your own boxer to train and rise through the ranks of the world and reach the top, or you can choose to be a manager and have a gym full of worthy boxers to cement your legacy.

Review:
I've always had an interest in fighting games. Coming from a Mexican background, boxing is a very popular sport where I live and many people look up to famous Mexican legends. So when I found out about this game, it peaked my interest. My initial thoughts were that I would only get to click a few buttons, fight an ai with no skill, and reach the rank 1 spot with no problem. But I was very mistaken. Since I first started legacy mode, I was hooked. I would make sure my boxer was ready before every fight and learn what strategy would work on my opponent due to the realistic mechanics of style. And every fight, I was locked in, focusing my hardest on reading his moves and countering with my own. I played this game so much, I've made 2 boxers with 50+ wins and 0 losses, one of them on the hardest difficulty with a custom roster of challenging fighters. Another aspect of this game that had me was the customization. There are so many things you can change, from the appearance and equipment of your fighter, to the ring, and even weight classes with whole new, customized fighters.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you're into boxing or even any martial arts, I would highly recommend this game for both its challenge and customability. Even if you're not super into these things, it's still a great app to play on your free time.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐