Problems installing Games? Solved!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does this Post..Help YOU ?

• Total voters

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Yes and Yes also Yes..to All those things.
Information..really IS Power.
How do you think Google get to be This..Rich and All Over the Place?
Alibaba is catching up. Watch Hollywood err China-financed movies..lately?
(psst..James Cameron's Avatar part 2 & 3)

err I am still a Free-Man and always had been Open. Perhaps, like @johnhern stated.."Come and Get Us..If and err LOL" :eek:

Yes. UC will Force itself to Always ON in the background, even after you Force Closed it and Refuse it many permissions.
The advantages just outweight its risk hazards..for me.
I am..addicted and couldn't go back to other oh so-standard browsers..again.

Why dont "the others" Just DO what UC is Doing and NOT only claiming of..doing it?!?
As If these innovations are nuclear-pyshicist materials.

Just be like UC without its malicious works.
Just..One. One.
So far..None.

Yes. I tried plenty. Just..didnt like their looks, speed, features etc etc
Call me..Old-fashioned but..
"When I..Fall in Love.
It would be..Forever."
~ as Michael Bolton crooned :kissdroid:

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes and Yes also Yes..to All those things.
Information..really IS Power.
How do you think Google get to be This..Rich and All Over the Place?
Alibaba is catching up. Watch Hollywood err China-financed movies..lately?
(psst..James Cameron's Avatar part 2 & 3)

err I am still a Free-Man and always had been Open. Perhaps, like @johnhern stated.."Come and Get Us..If and err LOL" :eek:

Yes. UC will Force itself to Always ON in the background, even after you Force Closed it and Refuse it many permissions.
The advantages just outweight its risk hazards..for me.
I am..addicted and couldn't go back to other oh so-standard browsers..again.

Why dont "the others" Just DO what UC is Doing and NOT only claiming of..doing it?!?
As If these innovations are nuclear-pyshicist materials.

Just be like UC without its malicious works.
Just..One. One.
So far..None.

Yes. I tried plenty. Just..didnt like their looks, speed, features etc etc
Call me..Old-fashioned but..
"When I..Fall in Love.
It would be..Forever."
~ as Michael Bolton crooned :kissdroid:
I use uc mini since it has a different name

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I use uc mini since it has a different name
I hated UC Mini with a Vengeance!
So Limited and truly a bad apple in the fam.

But..considering Other apps.
I wonder WHY ppl keep using Facebook the Bloated Blue app..instead of Facebook Lite the oh so much simpler and useful app.
Lite CAN do what Da Blue could and much more..too.
Need NOT extra separate Messenger for that..Lite never have that problem.
The size comparison alone is..mind-boggling and the speed differences, not to mention the data-quota it WILL save.
I Better..Stop.
:winkdroid:

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

I wonder WHY ppl keep using Facebook the Bloated Blue app..instead of Facebook Lite the oh so much simpler and useful app.
The size comparison alone is..mind-boggling and the speed differences, not to mention the data-quota it WILL save.
I Better..Stop.
people want to challenge their self.
people want to make there life much harder.
people want to Lagged.
people want to freeze there phone.
people want to use beautiful interface.
and so Mark want's to suck some bird that's why he/she created facebook & facebook lite.
people want to make mark happy that's why they use his facebook whether it's sucks or not.
people realize facebook is laggy so they request that mark make a lightweight version.
and mark make the Facebook Lite.
some people not want to use lite version vecuz they thought it has diffence betweet the large one people is idiot.
so mark use there idiocy to force them to use both of he's creation.
so people live happily ever after.
but the bird who suck by mark make revenge on mark.
bird name is tweet and make his own company and called it TWEETER.
message come to mark he become really angry becuz he got a rival now....

TO BE CONTINUE......
Post automatically merged:

people want to Lagged.
and so Mark want's to suck some bird that's why he/she created facebook & facebook lite.
people want to make mark happy that's why they use his facebook whether it's sucks or not.
people realize facebook is laggy so they request that mark make a lightweight version.
some people not want to use lite version vecuz they thought it has diffence betweet the large one people is idiot.

TO BE CONTINUE......
Previously on ''Mark Suck Birdy with Friends''.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
roflmao
err no, I still need..my a
:loldroid:
Choices.
Tis..Psychology 101
Habits & Motivations.

As with UC..I dated the big sister First, so..as I am Loyal and such, will never switch to Mini sis.
err Really NO other Alternative?
Considering your dating the lil sis there.
:blushdroid:

For FB..perhaps its the BLUE!
It hypnotize. As like Fluoride..ppl become zomb#bleep#

I always Argue with Friends on FB :
"Hey yo! WHY dont you respond to the inbox msg?!? #@#%!!!"
Days later..
"Oh Sorry Bro..didnt open my FB Messenger. Need to Save Data-Quota."
"F@@K Dude. Change to Lite and FREEDOM!!! Save Your quota also..Life. Money..as well."

They can be Online on FB 24/7 but..dread the FB Messenger, as its intrusive..they claimed.
Sigh..find the settings. Deactivate the Notification Alerts!!!
err How to change..those?!?
*me running to and jumping from..a cliff*
Bungee!!! Weeee

As you Can see. I Avoid Twitter like a Plague. u cn c..why :oops:
Comparing my type and those that prefer "that" way..is like, we are of different..race.
Of another generation, from separate planet.
:lol:

SataniaBizarreSlave

ゴゴゴゴ『Satania Worshipper』ゴゴゴゴ
Member for 6 years

I Better..Stop.
sorry for interrupting or anything.. but yes i do agree that uc mini is a bit.. stank yes. as sir @KentCave say, it's true that uc mini is very limited and i hate that.
C2VlSHrXgAEEw5c.jpg

Well actually.. i dislike both. uc mini is very limited but the size is good and not lagging, while the big boi (uc browser) is not limited but the size is.. mMM spicy and (probably for me cus my phone is garbage) lagging the feck out of my phone. me sad :'c
tumblr_ojj086f8CN1ssg673o3_1280.jpg

AND that's why i use puffin browser! it's fast!, it's not lagging!, and it's not limited!.. oh, and the size is.. well i mean it's NOT THAT BAD!!
Gabriel4-12.png

and no, I'm not being paid by Puffin Creator to advertising it.. well i hope i am getting paid, cus right now I'm broke as feck. me sad again :'C
tumblr_ojj086f8CN1ssg673o2_500.jpg

ANYWAYS about Mark Zuccerbeg
people want to Lagged.

TO BE CONTINUE......

I personally think that Mark is a goddamn cyborg i mean.. look at this evidence!

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Puffin :eek:
Now..thats Constructive-critisism or prolly just sharing da luuv beibeh :kissdroid:

Thank YOU

I will..try it. :)

SataniaBizarreSlave

Member for 6 years
Puffin :eek:
Now..thats Constructive-critisism or prolly just sharing da luuv beibeh :kissdroid:

Thank YOU

I will..try it. :)
well i hope ya like it!.
BUT mate i highly suggeste- no you MUST to.. *ahem* "BUY" the pro version, cus the free one.. is fecking trash. Well the apk is normal and all only there is no flash support, but what i hate is the goddamn randomly popup adverts!
tumblr_olr21mQw6h1w2pqyno1_540.gif

well i guess is fair because is free.. you know.. anyway, as i said you MUST uh.. ""BUY"" the pro version yes.
tumblr_op14oetJ4J1scr8d9o1_500.gif

(i have no idea what the Japanese text says.. well it doesn't matter, i look more cooler right? :u)
oh, and btw in this world there's no such as thing like 'perfection' right mate? well the negative about puffin is probably you can't open like.. many tab?.. cus puffin take a bit much of RAM. idk the maximum tho.. for me is like 5? or else it's fecking crash.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Limited tabs?!? :eek:
Japan-made? Thats for Quality-assurance.

RAM problems. Few tabs.
So whats the diff between this n UC mini or other browser?
On PC..I used to be a Fan of Chrome for the simplicity. Firefox got over-rated. Modular-support will get bloated and require prudence and knowledge which majority care not for.

SataniaBizarreSlave

Member for 6 years
Limited tabs?!? :eek:
Japan-made? Thats for Quality-assurance.

RAM problems. Few tabs.
So whats the diff between this n UC mini or other browser?
On PC..I used to be a Fan of Chrome for the simplicity. Firefox got over-rated. Modular-support will get bloated and require prudence and knowledge which majority care not for.
nonono mate, not 'limited tabs'. it seems i make you confused? well it's ok, ik that mi engrish is badde yes. uh.. i guess read this then? yes this is very helpful Need for speed - What's the fastest Android browser?

Japan-made?
oh.. and btw idk what you mean by that.. do you referring to this?
View attachment 7281
(i have no idea what the Japanese text says.. well it doesn't matter, i look more cooler right? :u)
if it's i was joking about that Japanese text beside Satania.. or you referring to something else? crap I'm losing my mind
mlngzv.png

well anyway, no Puffin browser is not from Japanese. I think its from Taiwan or Chinese? based on the President and CEO of puffin CloudMosa, Inc. the President FB Shioupyn Shen
I'm pretty sure he's from Taiwan based on his kanji name (沈修平). his kanji name using Traditional Chinese which Taiwan people use to write stuff

Last edited:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
people want to Lagged.

TO BE CONTINUE......

Nice story telling man please continue it i wanted to read more of it LOL :D

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
people want to Lagged.

TO BE CONTINUE......

Previously on ''Mark Suck Birdy with Friends"
For so many years now since tweet build he's own company he and mark is waging war at each other.
mark challenge tweet into a battle of popularity the one who get many likes/tweets will gonna win this battle and accept there defeat.
but mark and tweet were both popular to the people since they both using hynotic machine to control people's mind.
One day mark and tweet get tires of waging war on each other since there realize it's useless and they both not gonna win.
Tweet ask mark to sign a truce on versailles but the peace truce got attack by Terrorist the terrorist Group called themselves (ISILA aka "Instagram is Liberation Army). the goal of these group is too punished both Mark and tweet for causing so much ruckus on internet for waging war for many years.
ISILA captured Mark and Tweet and they both taken to ISILA headquarters in Northpole.
ISILA tortured Mark by taken a photo of him while sucking Tweet head and they post the photos on ISILA official Website called Instagram is liberation army Dot com.
But the CIA aka Carl is angry a secret intelligence agency manage to track were the ISILA take mark and tweet and they launch a rescue mission to rescue those two assholes...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
😂😂😂😂 Oh wow you all way too much😉 best conversation I've read in awhile😂

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's other aliens here?

Good to know

SusanS aka yZaRc aka SusannS
👾

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well stated...
Heeheehee...uhem...
I prefer hairless, it's easier on the invagination of the protoplasm in various protozoans (such as a paramecium) that sometimes functions in the intake of food. You?

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
😂😂Aye I'm sure there's more😂 Hiding under their desk, ships, boxes.
You all easy the tension cause I look at all this and I cant read Greek Internet anymore.. I keep typing in search but must not be asking right questions..🙄 Man wish there was a dummy guide to websites😒 Either that or my mom brain has been in mom mode for so long I can't remember nothing but grocery list and dates for all their appointments😩 Nothing like Windows 98 an Me😤

The Aliens have a message 😂The Earth is Round, or bigger in middle😉

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Tis simpler to just boil them..to avoid the hairballs after-effects. Coughing needlessly when all we have to do is just let them simmer for hours or days.
Sieve the resulting goo through a filter, then you can just slurpee-up da juices or pour into containers to form into your fav poisons. Fried or BBQ them all taste just like..chickens. 👌
The Gelatin resultants are shimmy for our healthy & glowy meat-covering overalls and the enriching Calcium by-products of course are needed for maintaining a respectable emulation of gestures-detection by-passing.
Adaptation is Key for Survival. This Third Rock from The Sun is a buffet-galore fit for the fittest.

Axiom made a Topic out of this at Off-topics section, no?
a How-To Guide to cook..hunams 😈

~• Love Letters •~

Last edited:

MoriSama

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just got a new device (with Android 9). I did all tips that I found at internet (almost all of them were same tip: enable unknown sources, disable Play Protect and check special permissions) and here (including this topic and this topic), I have enough space in my device (used less than 40% of total capacity) and I'm still having ploblems to install some APKs (appears "App not Installed" all times that I try)... 😟😟😟

What I still need to do? 😟😟😟