Mod apk Producer: Choose your Star v0.91 Free In App Purchases with LP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,901 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years

Producer: Choose your Star v0.91

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Obber
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Become a producer, create your own star. Develop the career of your proteges, give them gifts, send them to trainings and solve problems, get photos and play in the events.

You will remain delighted, because you can expect:
    - Dizzy photos;
    - Bright outfits and locations for your proteges.
    - Successful contracts;
    - Daily award.

Each girl has her own preferences and you, as an experienced producer, must unleash them.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases with Lucky Patcher

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Obber and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amrita.producer

Kael

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, thanks for the mod. But i have a little problem and i hope someone can help me. When i'm going to install with SAI it's says that is not compatible with my cpu, but the game works fine when i get it on the play store. Yes, i did turn on the "Sing Apk" option and still didn't work.(Sorry for the bad english, happy new years from Brazil)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hello, thanks for the mod. But i have a little problem and i hope someone can help me. When i'm going to install with SAI it's says that is not compatible with my cpu, but the game works fine when i get it on the play store. Yes, i did turn on the "Sing Apk" option and still didn't work.(Sorry for the bad english, happy new years from Brazil)
It works perfectly fine for me..
0132871C-ED3F-41B3-9937-C44DBE683F86.jpeg

BD1B72B6-A5D2-482C-8B50-1D77F0AF6298.jpeg
Make sure that the Original Game has been uninstalled and install the mod one.

Kael

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same error... Its says the app doesn't have the native code compatible with the CPU (rough translation)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Same error... Its says the app doesn't have the native code compatible with the CPU (rough translation)
Going to pm you for an alternative option. Wait a sec..

gamealdo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Anyone can help me??
I have installed this game but cannot purchase in game

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Anyone can help me??
I have installed this game but cannot purchase in game
Have you setup Lucky Patcher? and also you need LP to be open at all times, don’t closed it, so that the mod will work.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

parzak18

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I've successfully installed the game with split but for some reason the purchase won't work.
I'm on MIUI 12 and already have set all the permissions including autostart, working in background and pop-up windows (the latter I had to set in hidden MIUI settings app).
But still, the pop-up window from Lucky Patcher with purchase confirmation doesn't show up. I just get the "connecting" circle and then it goes back to game, without any prompt.
If I turn my net transmission off, i get the in-game no connection error when trying to buy anything.
Ofc, I have 3 first switches in LP on.
Any idea?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hi, I've successfully installed the game with split but for some reason the purchase won't work.
I'm on MIUI 12 and already have set all the permissions including autostart, working in background and pop-up windows (the latter I had to set in hidden MIUI settings app).
But still, the pop-up window from Lucky Patcher with purchase confirmation doesn't show up. I just get the "connecting" circle and then it goes back to game, without any prompt.
If I turn my net transmission off, i get the in-game no connection error when trying to buy anything.
Ofc, I have 3 first switches in LP on.
Any idea?
You need LP to be open at all times for the mod to work, not closed.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I didn't say that it's closed. I have it opened, and as I said it's working in the background.
Hmm since you install the Mod with SAI perfectly and the only thing that isn’t working is the purchases right? It has something to do with Lucky Patcher.. Did you set it up carefully?

parzak18

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hmm since you install the Mod with SAI perfectly and the only thing that isn’t working is the purchases right? It has something to do with Lucky Patcher.. Did you set it up carefully?
Well, that's some information. I'll try everything from the beginning and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.