✅ Solved Profile Pictire Rrquest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Were you drunk while typing the title to this one? Haha. Since no one has replied yet, I'll have another crack at this one if you want mate. :D

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Were you drunk while typing the title to this one? Haha. Since no one has replied yet, I'll have another crack at this one if you want mate. :D
no LMFAO just super tired. I've been having LATE nights while making mods and fixing them (I put in alot of hours) I didn't even notice the error until now haha

@johnkittz Which Resolution u need :) Maybe I can give a Hand:inlovedroid::kissdroid:
I kinda forgot lol I think it's small around 400x400 or something I'm gonna have to look again

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay I Will Make It In today or so :) Since i already spent time in making doodle :) i cant guarantee you today :(
Post automatically merged:

MADE WITH LOVE
HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;)
@johnkittz TAKE THIS BRO!
Johnkittz.png

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
At First i thought to do Some killer bloody effect and focus on red theme with blood and since it takes so time so i thought to do something new .hope u like this one :)i tried to put agent 47 in "47" Letter but it was spoiling art so ... hope u enjoy your time as Official Agent 47"JOHNKITTZ"
Assigned By Me :)

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Here's my crack at it for you @johnkittz buddy, it's not that great but hey. lol
johnkittz47.jpg

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Your Choice ;) It Good That You Liked our Work:inlovedroid::angeldroid: